Four

I was laying on Tony's chest. I could hear his heartbeat in my right ear. His hand was caressing my bare back. I haven't had sex with Tony in a while. Make that years. We were now just saying stupid things to each other. And asking each other questions.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Tony asked me.

"Like, last year. You?"

"Two months ago."

"When you were on tour?"

"Yeah, it wasn't good though." That's when I shot up and rested on my elbows.

"What? THE, Tony Perry had the worst sex EVER?!" I said dramatically. Tony just rolled his eyes and pulled me to him. Our lips connected and moved in sync. I pulled away and went back up to my elbows. Truth be told, I know what to do. I don't know what say after having sex with my ex husband. This is so awkward. I looked my watch, it was 7. The kids won't be home in a few hours.

"You know I love you... I do." Tony said sweetly.

I sighed. "Tony, I..."

"Maryjane, just give me another chance." He sat up, I did too and used his sheets to cover my chest. "I'm not going to disappoint you, I love you. I realized what I lost..." I never really heard talk like this from Tony.

"I love you too." I admitted. "I just don't know if I can trust you again." I said truthfully. Tony gave me a half smile.

"I know sweetheart, I can't change your mind or anything. I just want you to be happy."

"I'm happy how I am Tony. You know this." I said as I laid on
my side, facing away from him. I felt his arm snake itself around me. His hard chest was on my back, he started to kiss my temple sweetly. I turned back facing him and pulled him closer to me. He kissed my forehead and rested his on mine after.

"I'm happy that you didn't let me stop you from your happiness." I looked up at him. "Maryjane Marie Gomez... Perry, I am in love with you."

"Tony, it takes more than 'I love you' to get back together."

"It's going to take a lot for me to show you. I understand, I'm truly sorry for everything I put you through." Tony said softly. I just stayed quiet. I could feel his apology is sincere. More than before. I then slid off his bed and started to look for my clothes.

"The kids'll be here soon." I said as I put my leggings on. Tony and I started to get dressed.

We went downstairs and remained quiet. We ignored the fact that Tony and I had sex. It wasn't awkward, but it's something that we're not acknowledging.

"You want water?" I decided just to break the unawkwardness. Okay, maybe there is a little tension? An elephant in the room.

"That's all I get? You didn't even buy me dinner before I sucked your dick." Tony just laughed.

"How about... I'll make you an iced coffee and you'll let me fuck your ass?" I just laughed and shook my head.

"I'll take the coffee, and I won't let you do anything." Tony just shook his head while laughing. He started taking out his coffee brew.