Three

Maryjane's POV

Being at the at the San Francisco shop is kind of a lot. Considering I'm not here. However Melina, the manager for Omar's Ink has done an amazing job. She's dealt with the finances ahead of time, updated me on everything, so many things that she's saved me on.

Now, I can just tattoo the appointments I had planned. A few were regular costumers, some where first timers, you know the whole deal. Tomorrow Inked Magazine invited me to do an interview. It seems like I would have to stay a few more days, Tony wouldn't mind.

~

I stayed at an Airbnb I always rent out for the week. At this point, the owners don't even make me use the app anymore. They trust me enough now.

I called Tony as I was getting ready for bed. I needed to tell him about the update of San Francisco.

"Hey baby momma." He answered with a smile. I chuckled to myself.

"Hello, father to my children." I answered back plainly as I put on my face cream. My phone was on speakerphone laying on the counter. I wanted to hurry and get to bed asap.

"What, no baby daddy?" He asked trying to sound offended.

"Anyways, I may have to stay a few more days... Inked invited me over..." I trailed off. Even though I know Tony wouldn't mind having the kids over extra days, I still get nervous on his answer.

"Yeah, that's fine... but damn Jane. I have more tattoos than you and YOU get invited?"

"Try and pick up a machine Perry." I said as I walked out the restroom and finally getting into bed. "By Tuesday I'll be back... How are our little angels doing?" I asked him. I text the kids everyday, but it's just not the same. I need my babies near me.

"They're good," Tony trailed off, "Meredith and Angelo have been arguing a lot lately. I had to ground him for calling her a bitch." My eyes widen. I never taught my kids to call each other names.

"Little shit..." I whispered to myself.

"Yeah! Totally agree." He spoke up.

"What did you give him?" I asked.

"No phone or video games for a month." I cringed at Tony's punishment. If he felt like it was suitable, then it is. I just know Angelo isn't happy about it. "So, what are you wearing?" I just chuckled and shook my head. That escalated.

"Depends... what are you wearing?"

"Oh baby, I'm not wearing anything." He still sleeps naked.

"Ditto." I could almost hear Tony's excitement through the phone. It was a lie, I have to wear shorts and a t-shirt. I'm actually wearing one of Pierce The Veils old t-shirt. I still support the band, and I still take the kids to see their father. Jaime and Vic are also important to me.

"I still remember how your big your tits are, and how sexy your sternum tattoo is." Tony said seductively.

I can't. No.

"Tony, Ima go to bed now... I have to get up early." Now I can hear his disappointment through the line. He's an emotional guy.