How they show their love:

Another one of these! Hope yall like this! :))

Requests anyone?!
_________________________________
Category: Fluff/Lime?
Warnings: Cursing, making out, err lime stuff~.
Words: 1238

Y/N: Your name
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color
F/A- Favorite animal

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
(TAG THEM IF YK THEM!)
____________________________________

Scenario:
Someone asks you how your girlfriend shows their love towards you, after thinking about it the first story that came to your mind was.....

  Lisa:

Y/Ns POV:

"Lisa I swear to god if you dont let me go ima piss myself." I whine as I attempted to wiggle myself out of her embrace, her arms only tightening around my body in response. This was just an average morning for the both of us, at this point it could be considered a routine. "Lisa please, I really need to go to the bathroom!" I attempt to slip my body out of her arms once again, but Lisa was way stronger then me, leaving my chances of escape low.

Slowly, she brought her face to my ear, lightly nibbling on it. "Mhm, you can wait cutie~..." She purred as her face continued down my neck. "E-eh?!?" My face became flustered as she left multiple hickeys around my neck and collar bone. Soft moans could be heard throughout the room as she continued trailing down my body, licking practically everything she could get her tongue around. (EHEH-) "A-ah- Lisa I-I still need to g-go to the bathroom.." I gasped as one of her slender hands ran its way up my inner thigh. "Hmph fine..!" She huffed as she retracted her arms back to her sides, crossing them in a pouty manner.

  Quickly I moved our shared blanket, praying to the gods I would make it to the bathroom.

  2 Minutes later:

Awkwardly, I shimmied my way towards the bed, plopping myself down right next to Lisa. Taking a closer look at her, I noticed the same pouty look plastered across her face, but her eyes told another story, they gleamed of lust in the dimly lit room. Within seconds Lisa had my arms pinned above my head as she lustfully licked her lips. "Im not finished with you yet cutie~." She cooed as her lust filled smirk sent me into a daze. I felt my legs getting straddled as her smooth hands ran up my inner thigh, I slightly shivered before her hand stopped right below my *COUGH*.

  "Shall we continue dear~..?"

  Jean:

  Jean:

  Y/Ns POV:

  I stumbled into Jeans office, quietly shutting the door behind me. She seemed to be working on some settlement documents, clearly very engaged in her work. The blondes hair hung loosely in her regular style as her eyes scanned the document. Mischievously, a smirk appeared on my face as a plan formulated in my mind.