Funny senerios (PT 2)

Not much to say lol

  Im sorry this was really bad! I had to momentarily stop writing my other story due to an injury I got. 😭

  Chapters may be pushed out a bit later due to the injury!
_________________________________
Category: FLUFF
Warnings: Cursing
Words: 446

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

___________________________________

  Lisa:

  "ILL SAVE YOU Y/N, DONT WORRY!" Lisa chased you around while you were wearing one of those alien kidnapper costumes.

  You were giggling nonstop until you figured out she was dead serious. She thought it was real and she was going to do anything in her power to kill it. And I mean anything-....

  before you could even say anything you got cornered in an alleyway. 'Oh fuck im dead-.'

  "E-eheh babe its not real...BABE- BABE WAIT-"

  Extra:

  "Y/n I swear I didnt mean to land you in the hospital-" You just lightly huffed, turning your body in the other direction. "Hmph!"

  Jean:

  "What the hell-." Jean looked up you with a bewildered gaze. You were holding one of those little fairy things that flew up and down with the movement of your hand.

  "Watch this!" You activated it, allowing it to take flight. You motioned your hand up and it followed. "Cool right..!" You threw your hands up, sending it in the direction of the fireplace.

  It gracefully flew its way closer and closer to the fire as you both just stared at it..

"OH MY GOD JEAN GRAB IT, I PAID A SHIT TONE OF MORA FOR THAT-"

  Amber:

You happily sat in bed with amber, enjoying each others presents.

"Hey babe, what do you think piamon taste like..?" You asked curiously as she played with your hair.

"Oh Piamon taste like ancient berry's!" She hummed lightly. You happily smiled up at her before your were sent into a state of confusion.

"Wait how did you know that..?"

"..."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT AMBER-..?"

  Ningguang:

  You happily sat in Ningguangs lap as you both played roblox. You being the idiot you are decided it would be a good idea to play sharkbite 2.

"DRIVE FASTER WERE GONNA DIE-" The boat stayed still in the water, rocking roughly as the shark got closer. You

  The shark suddenly lunged at your boat, sending both of you to the lobby.

  "Aw damn it!" You groaned as Ningguang typed something.

  The roblox chat:

  OfficalNingguang: "How dare you kill us, you shall perish beneath our feet.!"

  PugFarts2016: "Your not even real shush."

  Y/n: "NUNGGUANG DONT THREATEN LITTLE KIDS ON ROBLOX."

"It wasn't a threat, it was a promise.."

_________________________________
  EHE-