Chapter 12

It's was very interesting playing the roll of J's boyfriend for the time, everyone else clued in as to what was going on, and most were on board aside from Nori. Reese and Sally where playing together while we sat around talking about our little dance tonight. "So you guys took care of everything?" Nori asked "Yep, music, lighting, all that's missing is the mood, which will happen when we get started" N says "So what even is this dance thing?" Reese asked "Just a fun thing we are doing" Khan says "Alright but that doesn't really answer my question" she says as Sally runs off "It's hard to explain, but it's pretty fun" Uzi says "Hey dear can I talk to you for a minute, alone" J says "Sure" I say getting up and following her to my room, I close the door for some extra privacy "What's up dear?" I say dragging dear out teasing her "Stop that" J says sitting down on my bed "Alright fine, what do you want to talk about" I ask leaning against the wall "It's about her" J says "Well I put together that you two really don't like each other so there's that" I say "Yeah, that bitch stole my man!" J says "Oh god jealousy, wait that doesn't explain why you suddenly started acting like my girlfriend" I say sitting down next to her "Because I've seen the way she looked at you, she wants you" she says crossing her arms "And you don't want her to be happy" I say "Of corse I don't! She stole the guy she knew I liked!" She says "Well how long are we going to keep this act up? It's not like she's going to be leaving anytime soon" I say "Why won't she?" J asked "Because there's a new drone going around hunting everything it can get its hands on, it killed the rest of Reese's squad. So I told her she could stay here to keep Sally safe" I say "Ugh why does the company insist on our destruction!" J groans "You know exactly why, you heard it straight from Tessa" I say "I'm going to kill that bitch!" J says "Vengeance is a fools game dear" I say "Either way I still want to see her dead!" J says getting worked up "Let's get back to the current problem, how long are we going to keep this act up for? She's not leaving so it's either we tell the truth and she makes fun of you, or she finds out and makes fun of you" I say "Unless we are a couple!" J says hopping up "What?" I say confused "I mean umm ahh" she says trying to think of how to word it "Is that your way for saying you like me?" I asked "Yes no, I ugh!" She says pacing around, I get up and wrap her in a hug "I understood enough" she smiles "Don't think I'm going to be all mushy gooshy now!" She says breaking away from the hug "I wouldn't expect any less from you, dear" I say smiling "Good cause your not getting any less!" She says "Now shall we rejoin the festivities?" I ask "Yeah let's" she says giving me a smile.

We had joined everyone when I noticed Reese and Sally where gone "Where did they go?" I asked "They went out to learn there way around, as for you two you have some explaining to do" Nori says as me and J sit down, "Explain what?" I ask "The whole couple act?" Uzi says "What act? We are dating" J says "Wait what!?" N says "Yeah, we just haven't said anything until now" I say making a drink appear "So you two silently got together and didn't both telling anyone?" Khan asked "I figured it would have been obvious when her and I wanted to move into our own place" I say "So you are two are love birds now, who's the man in the relationship?" Uzi asked teasing me "Him, I'm not an easy lady to please in or out of the bedroom. But he's kept me satisfied, more then I could say for your boy toy" J shoots back "Leave him out of this!" Uzi says "It's so easy to tell who's in charge in your relationship." J says "And? So what if she is?" N says "So you admit to being on the bottom! What a joke of a man!" J says "Alright J that's one step to far" I say "What he is!" She says "No he isn't, not every guy needs to be big and tough, being kind, compassionate, loving, understanding, and overall a wonderful person to have around is infinitely better then being some giant hunk who can't show his softer side" I say, J just looked at me dumbstruck "Your serious?" She says after a few moments "Yes dead serious, having emotions and being able to publicly express them are very good qualities to have. Ask just about any girl in this colony what she would rather have, a cold person who can only be soft when there alone, or someone who can comfort them anywheres at anytime. Every single one will pick the second option" I say "I guess when you put it like that, Sorry N" J says "How the hell do you do that Y/n!" Uzi says "it's all in the phrasing" I say taking a sip of my drink. The door opened and Reese and Sally walked in "This place is way bigger then the old colony" Reese says as Sally walks up and climbs on the couch next to me. "It's a pretty big place, even I haven't gone to every section" I say noticing Sally staring at me "Yes Sally?" I say "Your funny looking!" She says making me laugh "Why am I funny looking?" I ask "Your metal is squishy!" She says poking me "Yes it is, it's because I'm not like the other drones" I say as she sits on my lap facing me "Why are you funny looking?" She asked "Because, I was built to be a spy!" I say her face lighting up "A spy! Like one of those really cool ones from my stories!" She says smiling "Exactly like your stories!" I say as she sat there beaming with joy.