3

-Annabeth-

Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, was furious. Earlier today she had seen her crush, no not crush just friend, Luke get attacked by a demi-god just for bringing the kid to the camp, so what if the kid didn't want to come it's not like he gets a choice in the matter? Then he gets claimed less than ten minutes after entering the boundary, by Artemis no less, and then his so called 'sisters' kicked Luke between the legs. Right now she was on the Big House porch waiting for Luke to get come out once Chiron was done chewing him out. Finally Luke came out looking cowed followed by Chiron. Just as they crossed the threshold there was a flash of Silver and Artemis, the boy from earlier, and the Hunters appeared. "There he is!" one of them that she remembered was called Zoe from her journey to camp yelled.

"Get him girls!" the other girl from earlier shouted.

Screaming in fear Luke ran away as fast as he could with twenty immortal teenage girls after his blood. "Well you don't see that every day." Chiron muttered somewhat amused.

Before he could reprimand the old centaur the demigod boy from earlier said "For you maybe but for me it is a very common occurrence.".

"Touché young Percy," Chiron said still amused, "touché. I am surprised to see you back here however or did you just come so the rest of your sisters could try to avenge your orientation to the camp?".

"Grandpa wants me to spend my summers here," the boy, Percy, shrugged "So I'm staying in my mom's cabin.".

"Should I have the shoreline defenses enhanced?" Chiron asked chuckling which confused her.

"Why would…" she began before Chiron cut her off.

"Dionysus filled me in on what happened in the meeting on Olympus." the old Centaur said "Percy was adopted by Artemis but was born a son of Poseidon.".

"He's a child of the big three?" she asked shocked before glaring, "Sea Spawn.".

"Shut your mouth you foolish brat." Percy growled, startling her with the amount of animosity in his voice, "Poseidon may have sired me but he is not my father. As far as I'm concerned the only parents I have are my Mom Artemis and my birth Mother who died trying to save me.".

"Definitely improve shore defenses." Chiron muttered not meeting the Son of Aretmis' eye. "Is there anything else I need to know?".

"Well Hermes declared me a 'Friend of the Traveler', Ares declared me an 'Apprentice of War', and Hephaestus declared me a 'Forger of Destiny'." Percy said.

Whistling Chiron responded, "Along with being the Son of the Moon and the Nephew of the Sun you are going to make camp here very interesting.".

As he said this the Hunters came back smiling and laughing while two of Luke's brothers carried his battered and bruised form between them, "Have fun?" Percy asked them.

"You know it little bro." one of the Hunters she didn't know said, the rest voicing agreement.

"Chiron I expect for you to look after Percy here." Artemis said glaring at the Centaur.

Shuddering Chiron responded, "Of course Lady Artemis, of course.".

"Good," Artemis said smirking before she hugged Percy, "now behave Percy.".

"I will Mom." Percy said smiling as he hugged the goddess of the hunt before being swarmed by the Hunters.

"Alright Percy let me show you to your cabin." Chiron said cheerfully as he trotted off with Percy at his side.

Glaring at the new camper's back she thought, 'Let's see how smug he is during capture the flag.'. But throughout the week leading up to Friday her plans were continually ruined. First Percy joined up with the Ares cabin which she had expected but what she hadn't expected was for the Hephaestus, Apollo, and Hermes cabins to rush over to join the new alliance. She had tried to convince Luke to side with her but he said the cabin was under orders from their father to aid Percy.

-Percy-

Smirking as he strapped on his light leather armor Percy looked around at the new faction he had unintentionally started here at Camp. Due to the fact that Ares, Hephaestus, and Hermes had named me friends of their lines, which is what they said to him at the council meeting meant, their demi-god children were honor bound to aid him until that status was revoked. Testing the string on his bow he met with the other head councilors of the faction, Clarisse La Rue, Charles Beckendorf, Lee Fletcher, and Luke Castellan who kept flinching every time he saw Percy.

"Okay here's the plan," Clarisse said pointing at a map she had on the table, "Percy and Lee will guard the flag on Zeus' Fist and take out any who come in sight. Luke and the Hermes campers will be patrolling the forest and placing booby-traps made by the Hephaestus cabin most of whom will be joining the Hermes kids. Finally the Ares cabin and a few members of the Hephaestus cabin will go into the enemy side and capture the flag.".

The rest of the group shouted "Right." and moved to prepare for their assignments as Chiron signaled the game to begin. Running he got to the pile of rocks known as Zeus' Fist and climbed to the top before drawing his bow. After another ten minutes the horn sounded again signaling that the teams were allowed to enter the enemy's territory.

After half an hour of nothing he spotted two Athena campers trying to be stealthy, creeping through the forest. Smirking he saw that it was the girl who attacked him with a knife a few days ago, Annabeth, and fired a blunted arrow at her, striking her between the eyes as she crumpled followed quickly by her brother. For the next hour he kept knocking several campers from the rival team unconscious until finally the horn sounded to signal the game was over. Smirking he walked back to the main area and found Clarisse holding up the enemy flag in triumph. Before any celebrations could commence however there was a flash of light as the Olympian council appeared.

"My Lords and Ladies," Chiron said bowing his head, "what can I do for you.".

"We need a quest to be issued." Zeus said ominously, "My Master Bolt has been stolen.".