32

-Percy-

"You bitch!" Bianca yelled as the woman he loved drew a bow and aimed an arrow between Thalia's eyes "How dare you try to steal him from me!".

"He belongs with me!" Thalia yelled as the pendant and bracers the daughter of Zeus wore turned into a set of black and silver armor while her ring turned into a barbed silver spear that crackled with lightning.

"I've already told you Thalia," he said weakly, his body still drained from his use of power "I do not love you. My heart belongs to Bianca and Bianca alone.".

"And wish or not I refuse to interfere with their love," Aphrodite said with a scowl at the daughter of Zeus "it's been years if not decades since I've felt a love as pure as theirs is and I refuse to shatter that!".

"He's mine!" Thalia screamed as the demigoddess thrust her spear at Bianca, a bolt of lightning arcing out from the tip of the weapon as he tried to shove his love behind him and take the blast himself before a larger lightning bolt obliterated Thalia's.

"Enough!" Zeus roared, his grandfather well and truly enraged "Thalia, your wish is out of line and will not be granted, that is final! Hermes, take my daughter back to her cabin, I think she needs some time to cool down.".

"Yes father." The Messenger god said morosely, going over to Thalia and casting a spell on the enraged Demigoddess as she fell asleep before they both disappeared in a flash.

"You might wish to control your daughter around my son Zeus," Poseidon sneered "she clearly is as 'competent' as her father.".

"Be silent," he hissed lowly, as his tattoos pulsed with his anger "you are not my father, you were never my father, and you will never be my father. I would rather die than call myself your son.".

"You are my-" Poseidon began only for Hades to backhand the god of the seas with a scowl.

"He is my future son-in-law," Hades scowled "he is Artemis' son, he is Apollo's Nephew, and Zeus' Grandson. We do our best to be a good family to Perseus…but all I've seen from you is a sniveling little coward, a child thinking himself a man. Percy is a hero, he is likely the hero of Prophecy, and all you do is seek to control him and instill hatred within him. I will not stand by and allow you to continue this path Poseidon.".

"Nor will I." Zeus declared firmly, Hera backing up the King of the gods as did the rest of the council as Poseidon snarled and flashed away.

"Come on Percy," his mom said softly as she walked over to him and helped support him as they walked out of the throne room "let's go get your sisters and then head out somewhere you can recover."

"I need to do something first," he coughed as Bianca helped support his other side and Nico walked beside them "a promise I made to Castor and Katie. To give their journals to Pollux and Miranda.".

"I'll get them," Nico promised "you just rest at the big house before we leave Perce.".

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" he coughed "you were trapped under the sky."

"There were three of us and it we were healed up by Apollo," Nico said as they got to a good spot to flash away and appeared at the entrance to the camp "you on the other hand used almost every ounce of your power and that will take some time to recover from.".

"Fine." he said with a sigh as Bianca helped him settle down onto one of the rocking chairs on the porch while Artemis went towards her cabin to get the rest of his sisters and Nico went to go collect Pollux and Miranda.

"What happens now?" Bianca asked him as they watched the camp, seeing their fellow demigods go about their business, "You slew Atlas, Luke, and Orion but what happened to Gaea?".