A Fresh Start

After the sound of his feet hit the old metal of the staircase that led up to his apartment, Izuku became conscious again. He hurried, almost tripping over his own feet and stumbled inside his apartment. As if he was on autopilot. He ran to his room and dumped his backpack on his bed. He walked across his room frantically looking for a duffle bag in his closet. When hands landed on rough fabric he immediately took it out and opened it.

The bag still had a couple of things from when he had gone on his school camping trip. He dumped out all the unnecessary things. He did keep a survival kit inside though. He dove back to his closet and took out three random  t-shirts and blindly picked up a number of jeans. He dumped everything into the bag before he left to his drawer and got personal necesites. He got back to his bag and zipped it up before he picked it up and placed it on his bed.

He unzipped his backpack and dumped out anything school related, like his math book, his English notebook and his science workbook. He didn't care much about being discreet so when he opened his bathroom door it bounced noisily off the wall behind it. He quickly took out the first aid kit from under his sink and placed it on his bed and then grabbed each one of his hero notebooks. He dumped the insides of the first aid kit inside his backpack and discarded the box before he messily placed his notebooks in his backpack.

Without thinking he opened his drawer of his nightstand and took his unfinished hero notebook and a little bunch of led pencils. He once again dumped everything into his backpack. He zipped up his bag. His eyes landed on his limited edition All Might figures, he could probably sell those and get bank, they were in prime condition. Sure he was kinda sad to let them go but considering he met the guy and he crouched his dreams, he didn't really care.

He grabbed a random plastic grocery bag and placed multiple figurines inside. He would take the posters too but if they got ruined he'll have to sell them for less. Before he knew it Izuku could begin to hear the police sirens coming from down the road and he knew damn well that they were for him. He put on his backpack and grabbed his duffle and grocery bag before taking off to the kitchen. He opened a cabinet and dropped a jar of peanut butter and jam into the grocery bag along with a random bag of bread.

He ran out of his apartment and instead of heading down the staircase he decided to go up. When he started up the stairs he could hear footsteps and echoes of shouts from down below. Once he got to the top he pushed the door open and placed his bags down. He grabbed a heavy cement cylinder and pushed it right in front of the door so anyone coming up would have some form of struggle opening the door.

He didn't really think much ahead after this. He could get down through the fire escape but his building was literally being swarmed by cops and not to mention Nezu and Eraserhead might be here too. He sighed and decided to sit by the door and eat something. He was severely hungry and was glad that his exhausted self thought to grab the supplies needed for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

The sounds of people shouting, walkie talkie noise and knocks from below surrounded him as he dug his fingers into the jars and spread it across the bread. He spread a little of each onto a single piece of bread. He needed to conserve as much of this food before he found another source for his meals. His mouth watered as he took several bites, making sure to savor it.

He then realized that he was too relaxed. His phone and his computer could be being tracked right now. So at the sound of more thumps coming and even more cops arriving he grabbed his computer and his survival kit. He took out the hammer and unscrewed the bottom. Inside was a hidden screwdriver and when he took it out he unscrewed it once again to get a smaller screw driver.

He unscrewed the bottom of the computer and proceeded to take out the battery. He carefully placed the bottom back and did the same with his phone. On Nezu's end the two small green dots on his own phone screen subsequently flashed and disappeared. Now he had no way of knowing if Izuku was still here at all. He was frustrated to say the least. He wanted to help the kid become a hero but from what Eraserhead told him the kid was set on becoming a vigilante.