Don't Cross Crimson

Chaz wasn't into children, but he still blushed a little by her compliments. Deep down, if she was older, then he would make a move. He wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. He cuddles her gently as he too fell asleep. Throughout the rest of the night, everyone was sleeping.

But soon it was morning as everyone was waking up. Crimson called everyone downstairs, but Blitzo was missing. Last night, Blitzo woke up in the middle of the night. He was hungry so he wanted a midnight snack. But he wanted to check up on Hana really quick. But what he saw really shocked him. He didn't get a good look, but he saw her and Chaz in bed together. He thought that Chaz fucked Hana, so Blitzo went into Chaz's room. Blitzo stole his car key, so Blitzo went snooping in Chaz's car.

Blitzo found the truth about Chaz, which revealed that Chaz was poor, not rich whatsoever. But Blitzo was caught and got stuffed in Chaz's car trunk. Millie went to go find Blitzo but Crimson wanted to talk to his son and Hana. Chaz was already there so it was time to get down to business.

Hana walks in the roll with Moxxie holding his hand because she really didn't like Moxxie's father especially how he spoke yesterday which wasn't cool at all. But Hana was told by Moxxie to stay calm and keep close to him at all times.

"Why you lookin so glum for kid. You are going to be attending an important ceremony today with your weak ass dad over here." Crimson noticed Hana's distress look on her face and wasn't bothered if she was anxious on what he had in store for her. Chaz winks at Hana which made the girl blush lightly shyly looking away. Moxxie didn't see this happen because he had something to say, he wasn't going to hold back this time. He was going to put his foot down and do what is right.

"No." Moxxie said. Crimson looked at his son with an unamused look on his face. "What did you just say?" Crimson asked. "I said no sir. No i mean father, i mean it. I am done with your shit! We are leaving! You killed mother just because she loved me and wanted me to be my own person. But you couldn't handle that!"

"W-what...? Dad... that true... your dad forced you to kill your mum. That's... cruel." Hana was shocked to hear this and she couldn't believe how cruel Crimson could possibly be. He was just as sick as her mother was. She was furious that she yelled at Crimson. "YOUR A MONSTER! A HEARTLESS EVIL CREATURE!"

Crimson just looked at them and snapped his fingers. He was quite annoyed at Moxxie and Hana. "Tie up my worthless son. We'll force him to marry Chaz. But his weakling daughter, kill her. She's a dame. She's useless to me." Crimson said. This shocked Moxxie and even Chaz. Moxxie tried to fight back but he was soon knocked out. He was then dragged away by Crimson's goons. "Don't kill her just yet. Lock her in a room somewhere. After the wedding I'm going to force Moxxie to kill his own daughter~ Just like he did to his own mother." He smirked.

This just shown how evil Crimson was, cruel and dark. He didn't need to be physically strong, he had goons for that. He was still a powerful crime boss that many demons was afraid of. Chaz didn't want Hana to die, deep down he bonded with her. He wanted to say something, wanted her to live. "Wait... instead of killing her. I know a way to make Moxxie obey even better." Chaz told Crimson. "I'm listening." Crimson said. "Allow her to live but make Moxxie abandon her. Force him to cast her away, make her leave and never come back." Chaz said.

Deep down Chaz just said this so Hana can live. He knew it would hurt her but at least she would live. Crimson liked this idea as he grinned. "What a great idea~ Tie her up too, force her to watch her dumbass dad get married. Then she'll be abandoned soon enough~" Crimson laughed evilly.