Chapter 9

Annalise

I woke up the next morning snuggled up to Harry's back, an arm, and a leg tossed over him. I could stay here all day, but nature calls. So, rolling over, I got up yawning and made my way to the bathroom. Finishing, I walked out and looked at the clock, ten-thirty. Knowing I wasn't going to go back to sleep, I kissed Harry on the cheek and made my way to the kitchen.

Hm, let's see what they have.

I found bacon, sausage, frozen biscuits, pancake mix, blueberries, and eggs. Wow, these boys must eat a lot because there was a lot of all of it. I mean, who has six dozen eggs in their fridge?

"Can I help Annalise?" came the voice of Louis behind me.

Turning around I smiled at him. "Good morning, Louis. Yeah, I was just thinking about what to fix and taking stock of what was here. Six dozen eggs? Who needs that many eggs?"

"Ah, well, there are four of us, and they're pretty easy to cook I suppose," Louis explained.

"All righty then," I murmured as I leaned against the counter and folded my arms. "What sounds good to you? Since your up first, it's your pick."

"Biscuit with sausage gravy is really good, with eggs, and maybe hash browns?" Louis looked at me hopefully.

I nodded. "Sounds good. So how many eggs do four growing boys need?"

"Two dozen."

"Biscuits?"

"Um... three each," Louis said, "better make that four for Niall."

"Hash browns, do you have frozen ones, or do I need a potato shredder and potatoes to make my own?" I looked back at Louis.

"We should have frozen ones, let me look." Digging around in the freezer, he soon found some. "Here they are, they were in the bottom. I grabbed two bags, which should be enough."

"Now that we have everything let's get started."

And that's what Louis and I did. While we cooked we laughed and talked, and I got to know him better. We were almost finished when I felt arms wrap around me and lips on my neck.

"Good morning, darlin'. I missed you when I woke up," Harry said in a sleep-husky voice.

"Morning, sugar. I woke up and knew I wouldn't go back to sleep. So, I came in here to start breakfast. Louis helped and has been dishin' all the dirt on everybody," I explained.

Still nuzzling his nose in my neck, Harry murmured, "Has he now?"

"Yes, yes he has. Louis, why don't you go drag the others out of bed, while I pull the biscuits out of the oven."

"Will do," Louis said and left.

In about two minutes, Harry and I looked up, when we heard a thump and someone yelling about food.

"Niall's up," Harry said with a grin as he finished setting out plates.

The guys all came in and filling their plates sat down to eat.

I made myself some hot chocolate and sat down next to Harry.

"Are you not going to eat, Annalise?" Liam asked.

"No. I'm not big on breakfast most days, and I sorta snuck a bite here and there as I was cooking, so I'm not hungry," I admitted. "That might change in an hour, but right now, no."

Liam nodded and went back to eating.

"This is good Annalise," Niall stated.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it." Finishing my chocolate, I turned to Harry. "I'm going to go shower and change if that's okay with you."