Chapter 12

Harry

We went a roundabout way in hopes of losing any paparazzi that might have been watching the house.

"Umm... Harry? I just thought of something. Maybe we should have changed our clothes." Annalise said looking down at her dress. "Anyone who sees what we are wearing is going to try and stop us and talk. We're going to stand out in all our wedding finery!"

"I know, darlin', but I also know, I've been thinking all day, about what is under that dress and how I'm going to kiss you senseless while removing it."

"Mmkay. Are we there yet?" Annalise asked breathlessly.

"We are now." Getting out, I grabbed our bag before opening her door to help her out. We quickly made our way inside and to the elevator. I had rented our room and picked up the key card earlier in the day, to keep from having to linger in the lobby. It wasn't enough though because I saw at least one camera flash. How do they always find us? When we stepped off the elevator the hallway was empty, and we made it to our room unseen. Going in I closed the door and set our bags down.

"Finally," I said, grabbing hold of Annalise, and pulling her to me. My lips crashed onto hers as her hands found their way into my hair, tugging me closer.

"To many clothes," I muttered, letting go long enough to remove my jacket, then tug off the bowtie and cummerbund. Annalise started undoing buttons, placing kisses as she went. Soon my shirt joined my jacket on the floor.

"Your turn, darlin'," I told her, turning her back to me. Untying her halter tie, I kissed her neck, then slid my hands down her front, to cup her breast, as I kissed across from one shoulder to the other. Bringing my hands back around, I slid the zipper down, causing her dress to hit the floor. This left her in a strapless bra, boy-short panties, and shoes. I walked around to the front of her taking in her beauty. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks.

Annalise stepped forward and unfastened my pants. I groaned when her hands brushed over my arousal. Letting my pants drop, I kicked out of them, and Annalise stepped closer to place kisses on my chest. My hands roamed her body, feeling her silky-smooth skin. Soon, I felt as if I was about to explode, I wanted her, needed her, now. Pulling her up for another kiss, I pulled off the rest of her clothes and laid her down on the bed. Stripping off my boxers, I joined her placing kisses on her chest and neck, while I rubbed my hand across her mound.

Annalise moaned. "Harry, please!"

I slid a finger in, feeling how wet and ready she was for me. "Just making sure you're ready baby, I don't want to hurt you."

"Sugar, it's gonna hurt, but trust me when I say I'm ready. So ready," she moaned bucking her hips. "Make love to me, Harry."

"With pleasure," I said, and after I put on a condom, I slid into her warm, wet, heat. "So tight, so hot."

Annalise bucked her hips upward and she tensed for a moment as I broke through her innocence. Then we found our rhythm together. As I rocked my hips, she moaned, her breathing picking up even more, and soon she was almost chanting my name. I kissed up and down her neck, leaving love bites, until I felt her tense. I picked up my pace and slammed into her one last time, we both exploded in pleasure. Burying my face in her neck, as the ripples of pleasure moved up and down my body, I told her, "I love you Annalise, and you have made me a very happy man."

Feeling her kiss on my curls I heard her say, "You have made me a very happy woman. I love you, Harry Styles, with everything in me I love you."

With that, I rolled off, threw away the condom, and pulled the covers over us. Then cuddling up to my wife, I drifted off to sleep, content with my life.