Joining the pack & Full Moon Transformation

Niks (me) - "i face the biggest and most important decision of my life as im asked to join a wolf pack willing to accept me as there own and help me with my new life..." i accept, ill join your pack....

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - wonderful! "I speak truthfully and happy" come forward and kneel before me.

Niks (me) - "i get and kneel before pheynix's mother, i feel a cold brush of paint drawn on my face she takes my arm asking my permission"

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - what im about to do may hurt, This will join you into our pack physically and spiritually, it may hurt so hold pheynix's hand, pheynix!

Pheynix - squeeze as tight as you want  im here for you...

Niks (me) - alright "she continues to tattoo their pack crest on my hand and arm joining me into the pack, after a long while for what it seemed i felt a rush and powerful energy entering my body i cant help the showing of my fangs and face veins"

Head leader of counsel - the ritual is complete you are now a cresiant wolf pack member, may we guide you and teach you along your journey..

Shynzi & Tryzine (alpha cheifess & Cheif) - you are now apart of our pack let alone our family.

Pheynix - can i take niks back to my shack?

Tryzine (alpha chief) - yes son.

Pheynix - let's go "i take niks hand running to my shack" get comfy ill make up some stew.

Niks (me) - alright "i completely forget about my mortal family as im welcomed into a new one, i leave all my focus on my newlife and pheynix" whats to drink might i ask?

Pheynix - i figured you would ask that finding your a hyrbrid, since your now in our pack i need to guide you through the starvings and cravings of the vampire your werewolf side wont be as bad unless you crave the nutrients and properties for the proper werewolf development, so lets start tommorrow you can drink the juice from harvested animal guts "i hand her a cup" drink up.

Niks (me) - alright "i sip the juice thinking it would be overly disgusting but yet it was incredibly delicious, pheynix hands me a bowl of the stew as he sits by me" looks yum "i devour the meal and drink laying side by side of pheynix enjoying the forrest air and vibing energy from the den"

Pheynix - peaceful isn't it?

Niks (me) - yeah it is....

Pheynix - best get some rest its a brand new day tommorrow..! Goodnight niks...

Niks (me) - goodnight pheynix " he turns to his side falling asleep, i fall asleep to the sounds of the forrest.."

The next morning

Niks (me) - "im back in the daydream i had when i was young i picture myself in the woods feeling the breeze and nature flow through my hair...when i wake up seeing it comes true after yesterday, i tune in to a kettle boiling and the chatter of people around me i sway towards the sounds to find myself awake in pheynix's shack but him not in here"

Pheynix - good morning niks....did you sleep well? "I walk in her direction giving her herbal tea" this will help you wake.

Niks (me) - thanks pheynix, so what are we doing today?

Pheynix - we are learning to control your thirst and hunger, your speed and strength, and the control and pain resistance with your werewolf transformation.

Niks (me) - sounds fun "i laugh" when do we begin? "Smiling"

Pheynix - that's the spirit "i smile on her" lets go.