Pregnancy tests

Niks (me) - "it was the next morning and me and phey were still nude in the same position full of cum, my body was warm and slighty stuck gently to pheys with my arms around his head and my head on his chest covered with the blanket, i slowly began to wake up finding my warm body exposed to the morning chill air, i fully awoke pulling myself feeling his dick twitch inside me making me slowly and sassily ride him having him wake up" morning phey! "I kiss him passionately on the lips when he rolls me over leaning over my body"

Pheynix - hey gorgeous, i had an amazing time last night. "I feel myself still in niks so i being fucking her again melting my lips with hers passionately kissing her and her neck leaving more hickies on hickies" and i think first name bases are irrelevant princess..

Niks (me) - "moaning as he begins fucking me again i say between moans" alright daddy "i seductively whisper , the shack door unlocks and phey gets off me covering us up"

Shizlyne - Fuck im sorry "i cover my eyes" your mother and father want to see you and niks, ill leave you to get dressed "smirks and winks, i leave"

Niks (me) - baby do we have to i wanna stay in bed with you..."i get on top of him and start grinding"

Pheynix - they can wait a little longer now come here" i roll her over and put my dick in thrusting into her making us both a moaning mess whislt making out with her"

Pfheynyx - PHEYNIX NIKS GET UP!!

Pheynix - ughhh "we'll continue later ok "i kiss her and get dressed"

Niks (me) - i hope that's a promise "i get up and change"

Pheynix - shall we? "I take her hand and go the counsel tent"

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - there they are! Have fun last night? "I smile upon them"

Niks (me) - very much.

Tryzine (alpha chief) - niks i want you to pee on This im sure you know what it is.

Niks (me) - alright ill be back "i go pee on the test and bring it to tryz and shynzi" here! How long do we wait?

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - 10 minutes hoping you two had sex for a long time you should be pregnant if not we will run a fertility test on the both of you.

Pheynix - alright im gonna make tea come baby.

Niks (me) - im scared what if im infertile..?"we go into the shack and phey makes tea"

Pheynix - dont worry im sure that your pregnant...but if not we can try again when we continue later.

As the 10 minutes pass by you both get called back to find out the resultS

Pheynix - so...?is it negative or positive?

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - negative...we are gonna have you try again if it comes up negative again we will test you-