Health Monitoring & Birth

9 months skip pregnancy - niks is now 2 weeks left in pregnancy with a every two week health check up read on to find out what happens with the pregnancy

Niks (me) - "i was due in two weeks to give birth i didn't know yet how many baby's i was having, but today i find out on my 2nd last check up for my pregnancy i got dressed and make my way to the counsel tent with pheynix and yes we are dating as i am paired with Pfheyniz, i met Pfheyniz, shynzi and Tryzine there before arriving"

Tryzine (alpha chief) - excited to find out how many your having?

Niks (me) - as long as they or its healthy.

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - true, alright lets begin! "searching on the ultrasound i find two healthy heart beats" its twins!

Pheynix and Pfheyniz both choke on there drinks

Niks (me) - are they healthy?

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - absolutely! "I hug her in happiness"

Pfheyniz - can you tell the gender?-

Niks (me) - NO I want it to be a surprise!

Pfheyniz - i want to know the gender of my baby's.

Pheynix - if she doesnt want to know yet then she wont be told!

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - chill out boys! Its too early to tell right now as they moving around you can find out next week!

Pfheyniz - finne "i sigh in disappointment"

Pheynix - lets go celebrate!

After you and your friends celebrated about having healthy twins, the week went by fast to the point where it was your next check up, you were demanded to take a blood and dna test on yourself and the babys when shynzi finds out the results of the twins dna

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - that cant be right?!

Niks and pheynix - whats wrong?!

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - one of the twin girls and yes its girl have different fathers, pheynix and Pfheyniz...

Tryzine (alpha chief) - that's not possible. Let me see "i look at the results" What in the hell?!

Niks (me) - i thought pheynix couldn't reproduce?

Head of the counsel - "i take a sample of dna from phey and test it" well it must have been a glitch because he is very fertile! One twin is Pfheyniz and the other is pheynix.

Pheynix - what the fuck?! "My jaw drops but im excited because im gonna be a daddy"

Pfheyniz - no it has to be wrong both those girls gotta be mine! Does this mean-

Head of the counsel - yes it does niks and pheynix must be paired but not only them all of niks, pheynix and Pfheyniz have to be paired as a love triangle.

Niks (me) - what?! "The shock of the news with pheys fertility and the love triangle sends me into early labour i feel excruciating pain in my lower stomach and begin to feel contractions" OH MY GOD ARGH!!

Shynzi and pheynix - niks whats wrong?!

Niks (me) - "crying in pain" i think im in labour!!

Head of the counsel - its too early they must be ready to be delivered! Pheynix carry her to the delivery tent!

Pheynix - alright come here baby "i gently pick her up bridle style and take her to the delivery tent"

Head of the counsel - put her down here! "I put blankets down" alright Niks im going to need you to push as hard as you can ok?!

Niks (me) - "crying and groaning in pain" i dont think i can it hurts so bad!!

Head of the counsel - im going to need you to be brave and push come on push!

Niks (me) - Arghh "i push as hard as i can feeling one baby come out i push again feeling the next twin released i feel instant heavenly relief and lay back in exhaustion"

Shyzni (alpha cheifess) - they're beauty niks, you've done an amazing delivery you can rest now!

Niks (me) - "gasping and exhaling i fall asleep waking up with phey and our friends around me" heeyy everyone..!

Pheynix - hey baby..."i kiss her forehead" don't worry the twins are wrapped up in the nest you can see them once your strength is regained...

Niks (me) - wheres Pfheyniz?

Pheynix - he went to get some herbal and sage teas and foods to help you heal and recover, he should be back any minute.

Pfheyniz - "i arrive to see niks awake" hey niks how are you feeling?

Niks (me) - great but sore...

Pfheyniz - here gave some sage fruit..."i hand her a bowl"

Niks (me) - thanks "i slowly eat and begin to feel stronger" woow i feel amazing...much stronger.

Pheynix - if your up to it how about you meet your daughters "i get up and pick up both the twins putting them on niks chest"

Niks (me) - oh my god...."i cry softly feeling the warm touch of my babies" they perfect....

Tyli and zyli - like you, like mother like daughters "we smile"

Pfheyniz - what are you going to name them...?

Niks (me) - i don't know yet....when do i have to name them?

Pheynix - not till tommorrow mid day so plenty of time...."i hug and kiss her and my baby"

Pfheyniz - "seeing niks so happy with pheynix made a fire in me erupt but i kept it in to not make a scene"

Ooohhh what will happen with this new love triangle which is bound to happen next chapt? Read more to come xxx