Adoption

Pheynix - "its the day of the adoption, Pfheyniz's daughter becomes my own child we pray especially me that the ancestors allow this adoption for the baby's sake"

Niks (me) - "my nerves and joy are all over the place hoping the ancestors will allow this ritual to go on i pray for cherryzx sake"

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - niks phey! It's time i have the twins!, alright pheynix i want you to hold both the twins legs in your hands gently.

Counsel leader - lets begin! "Chanting begins" oh great ancestors and we come to you this day to ask if you will allow the adoption of cherryzx into pheynix's care and responsibility this child has been rejected by Pfheyniz the biological father...!please spirits allow this adoption to go on...!"i feel a sudden wave if power and relief, i join cherryzx with pheynix" it is done! You have taken cherryzx into your care and name!

Niks (me) - Yesss, oh thank you spirits thank you ancestors! "I hug and kiss both the twins and pheynix.."

Pheynix - is it all complete nothing to worry about?

Tryzine (alpha chief) - its all done.

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - we should celebrate! Let's have a party tonight!

Niks (me) - perfect! "I take the twins to the nest shack when i feel a pair of strong arms around me" why hello you.

Pheynix - i can't believe im officially a daddy of two and a daddy of the love of my life-

Niks (me) - oh shush dont let them hear you! "I put my finger on his lips"

Pheynix - your a tease but i love you-

Shizlyne - hey phey hey niks, i heard you adopted cherryzx! Congrats.

Pheynix - thanks zylne has everyone heard of the party yet?

Shizlyne - yep word spreads fast when its a party! So what are you going to wear niks?

Niks (me) - its a surprise for everyone "i smirk'

Pheynix - surely i can know baby?

Niks (me) - nope its a surprise

A few hours later....

Tzytiris - niks? You in here?

Niks (me) - in here tiris! Just getting ready!

Tzytiris - dannngggg you look hot as fuck pheynix won't be able to keep is eyes or hands off you!

Niks (me) - "laughs" that was sorta the point but not! Let's go

(Your outfit)

At the party

Tyli and zyli - Woowww Niks looks hot...!

Pheynix - what? "I turn to see niks and instantly feel my jaw drop" oh.my.god!

Shizlyne - you can say that again!

Syzius - holy shit! Man phey your so lucky i wish i could have that "i feel pain when he punches me" chill bro!

Pheynix - watch your mouth buddy!

Niks (me) - hey baby, love my outfit?
"I go chest to chest with pheynix"

Pheynix - "whispers" am i gonna get some of this tonight?

Niks (me) - maayybbee "i whisper in his ear" LETS PARTY!!

Pheynix - AHEM CAN I HAVE EVERYONEA ATTENTION PLEASE!

The music fades down

Pheynix - id like to make a toast to adopting my new daughters cherryzx! "I walk up to Niks i take out the ring and get on one knee"

Niks (me) - "gasp" no fucking way are you serious?!

Pheynix - niks i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i feel powerful and strong and complete when your around i want to be there for everything, will you marry me..??

Oh my god what will niks say? Yes or No?! Read more to come xxx

By the way something special will happen on niks and pheys wedding night as well as the party night!