33. A Knight In Shining Armor

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n looked over from his seat in the cafeteria and he noticed that the local racist bully Cadence Winchester was picking on his friend Velvet by pulling on her ears and making racist comments you see Cadence Winchester is the leader of team CRDL they are nothing more than a group of racists and Bullies who believe in their own Xeno superiority over every other race on the Earth Cadence Winchester has bright red hair she is wearing armor with the crest of a bird on her chest and she wields a powerful mace.

Cadence Winchester is nothing more than an underhanded conniving racist bully with an evil black heart and how she managed to get into the new age Academy is beyond anyone.

Cadence: see I told you they were real what a freak.

Velvet was begging for them to stop as Cadence pulled on her ears in a painful manner.

Velvet: please stop

Y/n L/n could feel a familiar rage boiling within his mind his eyes suddenly shifted to the eyes of the Beast Within.

Y/n: excuse me but I have to take care of something important~

Y/n's voice was no longer his own his voice was now ethereal and demonic causing both Ryuko and Mako some emotional discomfort.

Ryuko: Y/n are you okay?

Y/n: I'm fine I just need to take care of some important business~

Y/n L/n immediately got up and walked over towards Cadence Winchester once he was behind her he tapped her on the shoulder three times she turned around and noticed who was standing behind her trying to Garner her attention.

Cadence: what the hell do you want?!

Y/n: I demand that you stop bothering Velvet at this very second and you will apologize to her.

Cadence had a smug arrogant look on her face she then laughed at Y/n.

Cadence: and why would I apologize to this freak of nature?

Y/n: because if you don't I'm going to have to do something not very nice.

Cadence and her team laughed at what appeared to be a simple Idol threat.

Cadence: and what's the little retard going to do if I don't?~

That word that word that had defined Y/n L/n so long ago that word caused a small snap in his mind immediately he saw the face of his old childhood bully in Cadence's face he heard her voice and he had a flashback from his childhood of all the time she had called him that name of all the times she had beaten him up and taken what was rightfully his all the times that he was belittled and insulted it caused his facial scars to start burning he could feel the fires of hatred of burning in his Spirit again just as it had before in the Church of Braveheart.