Chapter 27

Not long after the brothers and sisters returned home, Xu Qinghe also came back from the medical point.

Originally, he was planning to go to the city with Xu Qingchen to find someone, but he was arrested when he came down from the former mountain to give stitches to the bruised child.

Jiang Yao served tea, and said cautiously: "Brother, drink a cup of tea to moisten your throat."

Seeing that she looked so good, Xu Qinghe took the teacup with some helplessness: "Whatever you want to do in the future, just follow me and your second brother Make it clear, and you are not allowed to cut first and then play and lie to deceive people."

Jiang Yao nodded like a pest: "Understood, and I will never do it again."

The matter was over easily, and Jiang Yao turned around and went to the kitchen to feed the two hungry children. brother cooks noodles.

After eating the noodles, the two brothers went to work again.

Jiang Yao slept in the movie theater for two hours in the morning, did not take a nap, cleaned her room, put away the mat, and put on a clean bedding.

At this time, it was already a little cold at night, so there was no need to put on a mat.

After tidying up her own room, she cleaned the rooms of her two brothers again, and then boiled water to wash her hair.

Time flies, and it will soon be evening.

The Xu family brothers returned home, took a shower and sat down to eat.

Jiang Yao asked while eating: "Big brother and second brother, how many days will it take to finish the harvest?"

Xu Qinghe: "The harvest has been finished, and the next thing to do is to chop firewood.

" , There is also a limit to chopping firewood. Although more chopping will not be too strict, but in order to regulate the team leader, it is generally limited to three days, as much as he can chop, and then he is not allowed to go up the mountain.

Normally, the three of the Xu family would not need much firewood for cooking, cooking, and bathing, but the only girl in the family was afraid of the cold, so the fire could not be turned off, so they needed no more firewood than other families.

Jiang Yao is also afraid of the cold. There is no heating here like in the north. The winter is cold and humid. When it encounters freezing rain, the joints of the bones are cold.

"Big brother and second brother, is there a way to get charcoal?"

The charcoal should be burned for a long time, and it won't cause smokey eyes. Put it on the kang table, cover it with a layer of quilt, and stretch your feet on the kang table frame, so that the fire won't be too refreshing , and it can also dry clothes and socks, and roast sweet potatoes in the charcoal stove, which can be used for three purposes.

Xu Qinghe didn't see this matter, and looked sideways at Xu Qingchen.

Xu Qingchen: "It should be possible."

After taking a shower at night, Jiang Yao washed and dried her clothes, then went back to the house and sat on the bed to read a book.

As I watched, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

Counting the days, it's almost time to menstruate.

This body was only sore and tired during menstruation before, and I never experienced pain, but I ate two ice creams during the day, and now it should be working.