Chapter 29

Jiang Yao was excited when she heard that there was a camera, her apricot eyes shone brightly, her flushed little face was devoid of sickness, and she was full of vitality.

"Then I want to take a few more photos, and I also need to make up and change into two sets of clothes."

The new boyfriend Chu Yu naturally would not refuse, and said very generously: "It's okay, take as many photos as you want." "

Start Let's go!" When he took out his camera, Jiang Yao leaned against the door to form a shape.

Thinking that her forty-five-degree angle looks the best, she turned her face slightly, looked up at the sky, and asked, while pretending to be melancholy, "Are you good at taking pictures? Can you make my legs longer?"

This There were no various filters and photo-editing software in the era, and it all depended on her personal background, posing skills and photography skills. She was good at the first two, but she was afraid that her boyfriend's skills would fail and make her look short and frustrating.

Fortunately, Chu Yu's photography skills are very good. She took beautiful pictures with a sense of atmosphere. She is 1.6 meters tall and has an effect of 1.7 meters.

Of course, Jiang Yao was dissatisfied with the fact that her legs were not long enough in the first few photos. In order not to let her be broken up when she first fell in love, Chu Yu racked her brains to make rapid progress.

After changing two sets of clothes, I took a total of twenty-six photos for more than an hour, and took pictures from various angles. Both of them were very tossed.

If it wasn't for a group photo of two people who were taken under the guidance of a girl, leaning on her shoulder very intimately, smiling brightly and comparing scissorhands, Chu Yu would almost regret bringing the camera.

Of course, the other photos are also good-looking, and they are poses he has never seen before. If they are displayed in a photo studio, the business will definitely be hot.

However, Chu Yu can edit photos by himself, but the speed is relatively slow, but no matter how slow and tossing he wants to edit by himself, so as not to let others see the beauty that belongs to him alone.

Jiang Yao's spirit was even more depressed than before after taking pictures with passion like chicken blood. She nestled in the rocking chair and didn't want to move, as if her energy had been drained, and there was not a drop left.

"I'm so tired. I'd better not take too many photos at once in the future."

After finally not having to play Chu Yu with Chu Huai, she felt a lot more energetic. Seeing her wilted like a flower damaged by a storm, she stretched out her hand to her forehead.

The temperature

"Would you like some water?"

"I want hot water." Jiang Yao had no self-knowledge as the host, and unceremoniously ordered her boyfriend to pour water for her.

Chu Yu picked up the gift she had brought and sent it to her room, then took an enamel cup with a big red peony flower printed on it from the table and went to the kitchen to pour water.

When he came out after pouring the water, he found that the girl had fallen asleep, nestled in the rocking chair, a small ball, quiet and obedient.

Chu Yu put down the teacup, and carefully picked him up to put him on the bed in her room, but at this moment, he smelled a faint fishy sweet smell.

He sniffed it closely and was sure it was the smell coming from her, so he frowned.

"Yaoyao, wake up~"