Chapter 32

In the next few days, the atmosphere at home became more and more dull. Sometimes Jiang Yao didn't dare to vent her anger when facing Xu Qingchen, and occasionally he would stare straight at him, making her heart shudder, as if he was about to rush over the next moment. Bite yourself hard like a piece of meat.

This day, Qin Yuyan came to the door with a gift.

Since going down the mountain for more than a month, she has gone through the busy farming to grab the harvest, and the job of cutting pigweed on the mountain. She is exposed to the wind and the sun all day. She is not only darker than when I first saw her, she is also thinner and tired. , the bookish air on his body is almost gone, and he looks a little more vicissitudes.

Jiang Yao almost didn't recognize her, which shows how hard it is to work in the fields.

After Qin Yuyan took the initiative to reveal her identity, she let people in. She thought that her second brother would be chased by someone soon, so she should not be in the mood to be angry with herself.

So I happily made a cup of malted milk for someone, and said something nice to my second brother: "Qin educated youth, you don't need to bring a special gift, and will help you when you encounter such a situation." Qin Yuyan heard someone mention it at the educated youth spot before

. This village flower in the village is mostly lazy, shamelessly stalking Pei Zhiqing and other bad things, thinking that she is a difficult person to get along with.

Now when I see people, I am surprised to find that this village flower is quite generous, and she is also really beautiful.

The palm-sized face is as round as a jade plate, with willow eyebrows and almond eyes, red lips and white teeth, white and pink skin, delicate and flawless, long black hair tied up with chopsticks, clean and neat, and has a bit of classical charm.

With such a face, even in the city, she is one of the most beautiful women in the city. It is hard not to feel ashamed when facing her.

That person is also extremely outstanding. Facing such a beautiful younger sister every day, his vision must have improved a lot, so that he is still in his twenties and still not married.

I was originally just a pretty figure, but after I went to the countryside, my skin was tanned and rough, and I only had the advantage of being educated in high school.

"It's just some seafood brought from my home, such as sea fish, cuttlefish and squid. They are not expensive things. If it weren't for Comrade Xu, I don't know how long I would have stayed on the mountain yesterday."

She had just finished speaking when there was a sound of footsteps outside.

After cutting down the tree, Xu Qingchen felt a lot easier except going up to the mountain to dig herbs occasionally, concocting herbs at home, and Xu Qinghe had to go to work at the medical point every day.

In the past few days, the women in the village were busy picking tea seeds, drying them, and pressing them for oil. Although Jiang Yao didn't go to pick the tea seeds, the brigade distributed five catties of tea oil to Xu's family according to the labor force, which would just happen to take them home.

Seeing him coming back, Qin Yuyan blushed and hurriedly stood up: "Comrade Xu, thank you for saving me yesterday."

Xu Qingchen hummed rather coldly and walked towards the kitchen.

Qin Yuyan watched his back disappear into the kitchen with a gloomy expression.

Jiang Yao: "..."