FOUR

Hey if you like the story don't forget to vote and leave a comment for some ideas. I'd appreciate that !!

Y/n POV
It has a few days since I'm staying at his place. He reported to police about Hansoe and he currently in jail . I am feeling a little sick these days maybe because of what happened few days ago..
Ashley: Y/nnnnn come and have breakfast.
Y/n : coming!!
Still y/n POV
I was walking down the stairs suddenly I started feeling dizzy I called Ashley. She came running. I feel down the stairs and it was blood on the floor as I fell . It felt like someone is punching my stomach so hard . Tears started coming from my eyes.
Ashley: y/n !!!!!
And she fainted.....
??? Came running , as he heard Ashley .
??? : What happe-
Ashley: we need to take her right now!!
??? : Okk
They were rushing to hospital.
Time skipppp ( srry I'm too lazy )
Y/n POV
I opened my eyes. And found myself in different place . I realised I'm in hospital then I remembered I fell downstairs.
Ashley: you're awake let me call doctor.
After doctor checked her .
Ashley: how are you feeling??
Y/n : better
??? : How did you fell !
Ashley: stop (she got a call and went to attend it )
Y/n : what happened to me ? Why was I feeling dizzy? How I fell down!
??? : You were pregnant....
Y/n : wh- hat
??? : Yea , you liked Hansoe then !
Y/n : n-no he f-forced me !
??? : Then , how ??
Y/n : h-he forced me....
??? : Oh
Y/n : was my less miserable than this , if I knew this earlier I would have taken care of myself....
???:.........
Y/n : I h-hate it here in this cruel world!!
??? : Why are you playing the victim card Y/n ??
Y/n : you don't know anything about me !!
??? : Huh what a joke..!!
Y/n : you think my life is joke...
??? : No but you made my life joke y/n...
Y/n : what I even did ??
??? : You-
Ashley: what are you talking about??
??? : Nothing.

Skiiiipppp

A/n POV

So let me clear it if you're guys are wondering why y/n didn't ever fight back !! And if you are wondering why I'm telling this now it's because I forgot to write this part in earlier chapters 😅. So yeaa Hansoe always abused her mentally and physically.
She sexually abused her. And when she tried to fight back he would have locked her up and would not give her food . And not to mention she is nyctophobic ( fear of darkness) I'll tell you all later why is she scared of darkness.

Sorry if any mistake. If you like story then vote and comment more ideas.