TWELVE

Yes I'm alive.!!

Jm pov
Will these people even stop talking I'm annoyed already. While they were talking I decided to just scroll through my phone and that's what I exactly did I was silently scrolling my phone without minding the chit chat in the background and then someone called me. It was Mia.
Mia : Jimin aren't you going with your girlfriend.
Jm: My girlfriend.? Who ..?
Amara: y/n , she went to washroom like 15 minutes ago . Why don't you go and check on her .
Jm: She is not my girlfriend and-
Ryan: Really.?! Then I have a chance ig.
Jungin slapped Ryan's shoulder.
Ryan: ow! What was that for .?
Jinwo: Stop doing that otherwise Jimin will probably eat you alive.!
Jm: I'm leaving guys.
Jungin: where you going bro .?
Jm: I'll be back .!
Jimin left
Amara: they're so in love , yet won't accept it .!
Mia: right.!
Jungin: And Ryan shut your mouth if we didn't stopped you today then you would have got beaten up by him.
Ryan: I know I know. I know what I'm doing .
Jinwo: it's not like you know both of them .!
Ryan : why you think I don't know Y/n .?
All ex Ryan : you knew her .!!
Ryan: well figure out yourself, I'm going to get some food.
Amara: What's up with him .? .
Jinwo: No idea , anyways let's get food.!

Y/n pov
This freaking dress.! Lemme just touch up my makeup a bit then I'll leave. I was applying some lipstick and then the washroom door opened , at first I didn't mind because it's a washroom broo .! But then I saw Jimin's reflection in the mirror.
Y/n: Hey , what are you doing here.?
Jm: It has been more than 15 minutes since you came to washroom so I thought to check on you but looks like you're fine .!
Y/n: oh yea I'm fine but this dress is annoying so that's what took me time.!
Jm: you know that you're looking very pretty today.
Y/n: uh well thank you.
Help ! My stupid cheeks are turning red.! I just hope he doesn't notice.!
Y/n: you're looking pretty too. I mean handsome.
Jm: hmm

No one's pov

Both of them were literally staring at each other's soul and not moving at all and not uttering a single word. There was some unknown tension between these two. And Jimin was thinking something, while y/n wa just staring at his face or more specifically his lips. Jimin was also looking at her lips , and we all know what's gonna happen. After a few seconds there was no gap between the two and they were just admiring each other, just staring in eachothers eyes . and then y/n tip toed and attached her lip with his and they both were so lost in eachothers touch , and the kiss was soft and full of love . Minutes later they pulled out and blush crept on both of their faces.
Y/n: I-I'm sorry I kissed you without permission.
Jm: I liked it.
Y/n: huh , so we are a thing now .?
She looked at him hoping that kiss meant something to him .
Jm: I will think about it.
Y/n: Don't you love me!
She whisper yelled at him.
Jm: I do but I don't know if I deserve your love or you deserve my love.
Y/n: I don't care Jimin , I love you so much and you have no idea for how long I've waited for you.
Jm: I need time y/n , I'm not taking any hasty decisions now please excuse me.
Y/n: I know Jimin that I'm at fault but please I'm tired of waiting, I need whom I can lean on and someone who I can trust.
Jm: Just wait a little more , I promise I will come to you.
Y/n: don't make promises when you can't fulfill them.!

Next day

Y/n pov
I'm still upset at what Jimin said I know it was ny fault to leave him like this but I'm back and I'm trying my best and here he is just playing around, what do he thinks of himself.!
I hate that I love him , it'll be better that I move on otherwise I will just keep waiting for him , I can't believe even after almost a year he can't just ask me out .! But he's right too I'm at no place to get angry and all I have to be patient and bare with it . I was deep in thoughts and then I heard my dood bell.
Y/n: it must be Jimin.
*Ding* *dong*
Y/n: coming.!
Y/n: yea what ha- Cheeku .! What are you doing here.? What if anyone saw you here.!
???: Geez calm down..
Y/n: Jimin will kill you for real.
???: come on he's my friend and I'm just helping you guys get. Because I know that dumbass won't make it without my help so yea.!
He sajd while being proud of himself.
Y/n: oh really.! You're doing nothing but flirting with me.
???: that's the plan, make Jimin jealous.!
Y/n: will it work .?
???: 100% sure , even bet me 10 bucks it will work.!
Y/n: if you say so .!
Jm: Ryan what are you doing here .?
Ryan: oh just stopped to see the pretty lady , I'll getta going now.
Jimin just glared at him leaving.
Y/n: what brings you here Jimin.?
Jm: oh nothing
He left, leaving her confused.
Y/n: what's up with him , they both are weird.!

Words: 920
Note: I'm back and continuing this story and I will update twice a week and then proceed with my other stories and kindly ignore the mistakes, luv y'all < 3