SIX

Hey there !!

After the incident: Hansoe amd y/n divorced with so many difficulty. Now Ashley and y/n became friends. But somewhere yn is still insecure about herself. She tried finding jobs but everything went in vain she didn't got any job , she didn't wanted to be a burden on Jimin so she thought she should leave the house immediately.
Later at night
Jimin came a little early today and they all were having dinner together when y/n said something.
Y/n: I want to move out .
Ashley: why ??
Jimin : do you have any place to stay .
Y/n : n-no
Jimin: then where you gonna stay ?
Y/n : maybe at Hansoe's house!
Jimin: wth you're never going to that house!!!
Y/n : but why ?
Jimin: do you really want those horrible memories to came back and when is back he can do the same !!!
Y/n : n-no
Jimin: then you're staying here , I don't think you as a burden and I'm not like you to let people die !
Y/n : w-what
He left .
Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes . She excused herself and went to her room .
Knock knock
Y/n : who's there
Ashley: it's me Ashley
Y/n : come in please
Ashley: y/n I know it must be hard for you but you can share everything with me . Don't need to hesitate
Y/n : I – I don't know where to start!
Ashley: it's okay if you're not comfortable I'll leave.
Y/n : I'll tell you!!
Ashley: okay I'm listening.
*Note - Ashley is Jimin's sister but she lived in Australia and came 3 months ago*
Y/n : when I was a kid my mom died in a accident then my dad died when I was 16 I was really lonley at that time I was living with my aunt and uncle. They wanted nothing but my property. At that time they treated me nicely and told me they see me as their own daughter. I was somewhere happy bit still lonley. I meet a boy he was sweet, caring and so lovely. Later on after a few months he asked me to be his girlfriend but years passed I was 23 and my uncle and aunt got to know about him they threatened me if I don't breakup with him then they'll harm his family I broke up with him but didn't tell him the real reason. They forced me to get married with Hansoe. He treated me nicely for a few days then he started beating me he wanted my property so ge forced me to sign the papers I did the signs but he made my life worse. And now I'm here cursing my life and existence.
Ashley: who was that boy.
Y/n : your brother
Ashley got shocked .
Y/n : now can you please explain why Jimin said those at night ??
Ashley: I think you should ask that yourself.
Y/n : why , just tell me
Ashley: ask him yourself
Y/n : Ashley listen please.
Ashley: I need to go , sorry y/n...
Y/n : but-
Y/n pov
Now what I'm gonna do . Is it really necessary for you all to leave me hanging in between...... I need to find out the truth,, I'm gonna get crazy because of all of this one day!!!

I hope you liked it , and sorry if there us any mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment. :)