FIVE

I hope you like the story<3

A few days later.
??? : Y/n don't go outside the house!!! Not even in any emergency!!
Y/n : why ??
??? : Hansoe escaped .
Y/n : how !!!
??? : I don't know how bit he did. I request you to stay home please.
Y/n : okay.
A few more days later.
Ding ding. Bell rang no one was home except y/n . She went to open gate as she remembered his words don't open gate for anyone except me and Ashley. And don't go outside. Then she looked at the camera that was beside gate. There was a man standing with a box in his hand . He again rang the bell. She didn't open the gate . Then he spoke in the voice recorder...? ( I know what it is but I don't know it's name. So please co-operate)
guy at the door : excuse me if anyone home , if yes then please take the parcel of Ms.Ashley.
Y/n decided to open the door. When she opened the door she the parcel and the delivery guy left and was about to close the door when someone stepped inside and said.
!!! : How are doing after cheating on me ?
Y/n : H-hansoe
Hansoe: yes me . Now let's go home
Y/n : no
Hansoe: ok don't come . But one condition
Y/n : what ?
Hansoe: I want you right now
Y/n : no
Hansoe: don't force me
Y/n : no
Hansoe: you choose it yourself.....
Y/n walked backwards to reach her phone. Hansoe started coming her . Hansoe tried to kiss her but she kept turning her head . Hansoe kissed her forcefully y/n tried to free herself but couldn't. She was walking slowly backwards . Hansoe pushed her on couch and y/n tried to run but Hansoe held her hand .
Hansoe: you can't escape from me .
He hovered over her and again kissed her she was pushing him but eventually failed he tried to take off her dress but couldn't so tore it's sleeve y/n gasped and pushed him but again he caught her and the twirl of her dress almost tored it was torn but still attached with the dress and after a few minutes of trying to escape and all y/n found a vase and hit Hansoe with the vase. Hansoe was groaning in pain while she quickly ran and call the first person she saw in her contact list.
Y/n : HELLO PLEASE HELP ME
??? : What happened (he said while panicking)
Y/n : H-
Her phone fell down from her hand as Hansoe pulled her towards him . He picked the phone and hung up.
Hansoe: nobody can save you from me today.
Y/n : this is never happening
Hansoe: you're speaking huh !
Y/n again pushed him and ran around the house. Hansoe also ran behind her and caught her as she stepped on a piece of broken vase. She couldn't even walk and she had no energy left in her . She gave up as she couldn't fight more. But she didn't wanted to Hansoe to do anything so she pinched him so hard that he screamed and slaped her and kissed her forcefully although she had no energy she still tried to push him away . Suddenly the door flung open revealing PARK JIMIN and the cops standing behind him. He quickly ran and pushed Hansoe off y/n and gave him a hard punch and handed him to police. meantime y/n quickly sat up and hugged her knees Jimin gave his coat to her so she can cover herself .

Are you curious about what happened next ? Follow for the other chapters and please vote and comment if you liked the story.