34. Familiarity

Y/n's POV.
Location: Madame Lilith's house the familiar Forest

Y/n L/n is currently in the home of Madame Lilith a serpentine woman whom he had just met she appeared to be a lamia a popular species of demi-human but in reality she was far from a standard demi-human she was something far beyond that she was something much more Eldredge and ancient.

Y/n: so you knew my dad?

Madame Lilith: I absolutely did you see me and your father had a very interesting relationship and we did have a wild and romantic fling but it didn't work out he was so obsessed with his mission to balance out the universe that he didn't have room in his heart for love or at least so I thought it seems that your mother managed to capture his heart I must say Your mother must have been one hell of a woman~

Y/n: I wouldn't know

Madam Lilith: why so down all of a sudden?

Y/n: I never knew my mom and I never knew my dad you see since my dad had such a big Target painted on his back he left the Earth and never came back and when my mom was seeing consorting with him a Target was painted on her back so she put me up for adoption when I was just a baby and she hasn't been seen since she's been presumed dead for a very long time.

Madam Lilith: I'm very sorry to hear that a boy growing up without his mother is a terrible experience but if it makes you feel any better I never had a mother or a father to begin with in the first place.

Y/n: well I'm sorry to hear that did the stork deliver you to an orphanage?

Madam Lilith seemed a bit confused but she realized that the young man in front of her was just very innocent and a bit ignorant so she laughed it off and spoke once again.

Madam Lilith: no the stork did not deliver me to an orphanage you see before the universe exploded into existence along with the six singularities that are the Infinity Stones there were of course creatures like myself who existed in the Gloom of non-existence I floated an eternal slumber until the creation of the universe when the universe came into existence I was awoken and I basked in the glory of creation so to be honest with you I don't know where I came from I've always existed and I don't know for what reason I was created or how I was created.

Y/n: wow that's amazing!

Madam Lilith: well I've told you my origin why don't you tell me yours it's only fair~

Y/n: you're absolutely right well as you know I grew up in an orphanage until I was five on my one day while sitting on the front steps of the orphanage I grew up in I got a package from an unknown place I brought it in but of course the girl who bullied me in all my childhood she came in she insulted me snapped I beat her up and then I brought the package out into the woods when I open the box The Infinity Gauntlet was in it with the stones and all when I put the gauntlet on it resized itself to me and it offered me unfathomable and unimaginable power I just had to pay a price.

Madam Lilith: and what was the price you had to pay for the power you have now?~

Y/n: I had to pay a price of Flesh, Blood, and Bone I gave up my left hand and funny enough the power replaced my hand with a new cybernetic hand it was just a prototype but it got the job done after that I realized that unimaginable power was nice and all but I needed to be trained to be a hero so I went back in time and I trained with the greatest Samurai in recorded history.

Madam Lilith: ah Yes the one they called Jack~

Y/n: that's the one for 10 years I trained with him in the art of the sword he trained my body and he trained my mind he helped me conceive a bunch of coping mechanisms so that I could deal with the burdens of combat and not go into sensory overload after I was done training with him I came back to the future I went to the place called Nidavellir I convinced the universe is greatest Smiths to forge me my weapon a double bladed sword that I call the Maelstrom after that I bumped around the Earth being a hero righting wrongs saving lives kicking bad guy butt making friends and having all kinds of crazy fun adventures.