35. A Sweet Reunion

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n immediately teleported everyone back to the new age Academy once they arrived there he immediately summoned his roommates they arrived just in time to watch him cook something up they watched with a fire extinguisher in hand to make sure nothing went wrong Y/n L/n currently has his huge big book of recipes he flipped to page 777 to find the recipe he was looking for.

Y/n: bacon grease chocolate chip cookies from 1953 now I can't tell you all how much everyone loves bacon well except for a certain number of people of either religious faiths or dietary preferences and when it's cooked it sweats a fair bit of liquid gold which theoretically can be used for baking just like butter so first we start with frying an entire pound of bacon!!!

Y/n L/n immediately put the skillet on the stove he then placed the entire pound of bacon into the skillet.

Y/n: bacon is always a good idea!!!

Y/n L/n then activated the right burner and yelled.

Y/n: FYAH!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n started cooking the bacon.

Y/n: hi bacon!~

Y/n L/n continue to cook the bacon as it sizzled and the greased popped it reminded him of the time he tried to cook bacon without a shirt on which was a painful learning experience.

Y/n: you know they say bacon clogs your arteries yeah with what baking~

Once the bacon was fully cooked he then took it off the stove and he quickly transferred the bacon grease into a liquid measuring cup.

Y/n: we need a half cup

Once he had a half cup of bacon grease he smiled and said.

Y/n: in the words of Perfect Cell perfect!

Y/n L/n then put the bacon grease a large bowl.

Y/n: then we need some sugah!!!

Y/n L/n placed the sugar into the bowl and he got some brown sugar and got ready to put it in the bowl.

Y/n: and next we need some brown sugah!

Y/n put some brown sugar into the bowl and started mixing it up.

Y/n: 1 egg-y!

Y/n cracked an egg and put it into the bowl without getting any shells in there.

Y/n: then we need some nilla~

Y/n L/n added some vanilla extract to the concoction he then grabbed a Whisk and started whisking away.

Y/n: now if your grease is solid just melt it.

Y/n L/n started laughing hysterically that's the fact that he was using bacon grease in a cookie

Y/n: now for the dry ingredients we just need two cups of flour.

Y/n L/n added the flower to a separate Bowl.

Y/n: 3/4 of a teaspoon of fluff soda.

Y/n L/n added the baking soda to the dry mixture.

Y/n: we then mix wet to dry with a big cup of chocey chips!!!

Y/n L/n put the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and he added a big cup of chocolate chips he started mixing the mixture together holding in the chocolate chips.

Y/n: we can then add moo juice if it gets too dry.

Once the mixture was fully mixed together he then blasted the mixture with a blast of cold energy so that it could rapidly set without causing any damage to the mixture.