𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Suddenly I saw a blinding light.

"Hey what are you doing!" I was almost shouting at my roommate who had suddenly opened the curtains.

"Sorry curly" he actually didn't sound a bit sorry "but you don't want to be late for the first day of school."

"Look, I have a name too!"

"I know." Then, without looking at me, he entered the bathroom. The more I got to know him, the more I couldn't stand him.

I dressed and waited for Louis to come out of the bathroom to leave together to go to breakfast.

"You didn't have to wait for me." I jumped slightly because I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realise he was out.

"Sorry if I meant to be nice."

"I won't be nice to you so it's useless for you to be nice to me."

"Good to know..."

I saw Louis who was already almost out the door but he suddenly turned around to me.

"What, you're not coming?"

Absurd, this guy was absurd. I hurried to catch up with him and he closed the door.

We walked all the way from our room to the cafeteria in silence. Once we got there he went to a table where a friend of his was sitting without even greeting me.

I was already heading to one of the tables to eat alone as yesterday when I heard someone calling me.

"Harry! Hey Harry, would you like to eat at the table with us?"

Liam. That boy was definitely too nice for my taste but rather than eating alone like a loser, I accepted. His two friends were already at the table, the ones he had introduced me to yesterday, whose names I couldn't remember at all. It was already so much that I remembered his.

The blond greeted me cheerfully, while the dark-haired didn't deign to look at me. Of the three he seemed the nicest to me.

"So Harry..." this Liam was really starting to annoy me, couldn't he let me eat in peace?

"Usually they put the freshmen in the room with the seniors so that they can settle in better, in fact it seems really strange to me that you're here alone... Who are you in the room with?"

"Umm... with Louis Tomlinson" I saw the blond almost choke on his food, Liam whispering an "Oh" somewhere between shocked and scared and the dark-haired who hadn't even looked at me until then, stared at me as if to see if I was joking.

"Well what are these reactions?"

"Ah, now I understand why you're here alone" said the raven-haired and I realised it was the first time I'd heard him speak.

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said," he answered in a deep voice.

"LOUIS TO-TOMLINSON??? THAT'S..." the blond tried to say but Liam interrupted him.

"Just a very closed guy. The only one he talks to is his friend Josh Devine."

I glanced at the table where Louis was sitting and saw him talking to a muscular boy with light brown hair and green eyes. At that moment Louis looked very different from how he had presented himself in our room. He seemed like a very carefree boy, he joked, laughed, as if he was another person.

"Is that the boy at the table with him?"

"Yes, that's him."

The bell rang and I was forced to go to class interrupting that conversation that had suddenly become interesting. Unfortunately Liam and the others were sophomores and didn't attend classes with me. Wait a minute... I thought 'unfortunately'? But didn't I dislike them?