𝟎𝟖. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞!

I woke up and immediately understood from the too bright light that it was late.

A glance at the alarm clock confirmed my guess; I had already lost breakfast and ten minutes later the first hour of lessons would begin. I had no desire to get up, especially that day.

I smiled looking at Louis who was still wrapped in my arms, curled up against my chest. his right arm was around my side, his hair fell forward a little and was moved slightly by his regular breathing. He looked sweet while he slept, he was serene and looked much younger.

"He's really beautiful," I found myself thinking. And it was true.

I had always valued myself and my body, I knew I was handsome. The mirror told me, my friends told me, the hundreds of girls who had never rejected me. Yet in that instant, next to that boy, I felt insignificant.

I would never have looked as good as him, I would never have his delicate features, his thin lips, his beautiful smile, his blue eyes, now closed, who knew how to enchant you at first glance and make you lose your mind and his hair that felt so soft. Suddenly I felt like touching them so I slowly approached my hand to his head. I saw it trembling, but I didn't stop, I was hypnotised. My fingers stroked his hair once, twice, three times. They were even softer than they looked. I was very nervous, but at the same time that movement reassured me. Suddenly I saw him squint and blink a couple of times. My heart skipped some beats, it was probably fear since my hand was still on his hair or maybe it was his eyes so blue, a little wet since he had just woken up, which confused me.

No, no, no, no, what was I saying? It wasn't possible, it had to be fear.

"Harry?" he murmured in a faint voice thick with sleep.

"Um... yeah?"

"What are you doing?" I realised I still hadn't removed my hand, so I tried to lie nonchalantly.

"Nothing, you had some sawdust in your hair." I moved my hand pretending to remove the non-existent sawdust, then I hurried to remove it and put it back on the bed.

"And what the fuck is sawdust doing in my hair?"

"What do I know, it must have fallen from the ceiling!"

Sawdust huh? Shit, couldn't I find a better excuse?

Suddenly Louis realised that his hand was still on mine side and jerked it back, as if he'd been burned. While his gaze fell on his watch and he realised it was late.

"Holy shit it's half past already! I can't come in halfway through class! Why the hell didn't you wake me up?"

"Hey, look, I just woke up too and then you were sleeping well..."

"Look Styles, I don't care, we're not all like you! Maybe I will go to class!"

He was back as before, if not worse. Now he was yelling at me.

"Louis..." My voice was almost a whisper.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Why do you have to act like this? Why do you have to be like this cold? You're not like that... and you know it."

He looked at me and for a moment he seemed to struggle with himself, then I saw his shoulders relax and his frozen eyes melt. He approached me, first one step then another. He was still very stiff though and to be honest I was afraid he was going to punch me. Suddenly he threw himself into my arms, encircling my neck. After a moment of hesitation and shock he hugs me back, running my hands up and down Louis' back.

"Sorry Harry, I'm just not used to it. I'm not used to being nice and not treating people badly, I really don't give a damn about the lesson, in fact I probably would have skipped it anyway!"