𝟑𝟎. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞

The next morning I heard the alarm go off, but when I tried to move my arm to turn it off I realised my arm was stuck. Actually my whole body was held in Louis' almost crushing grip. I tried to slide out of his arms gently, but when I finally managed to pull my hand out, his grip tightened even more and I was pressed against his body.

"Where were you trying to escape to?" I heard him whisper in my ear "I thought I was clear when I told you that you weren't leaving"

"Lou..." I turned and looked into his eyes, seeing that he was dead serious and a laugh escaped. "Actually I just wanted to turn off the alarm clock and go to have breakfast".

As if scalded, he suddenly released his grip on me. "Ah" he just said.

I took advantage of the fact that I was finally free to reach my phone and turn off the Marimba that was smashing my ears. Then I pulled back the covers but was stopped by Louis's voice.

"I told you you're not going anywhere" I looked at him confused.

"But I'm going to breakfast and usually you come with me"

"No" he said seriously in a scary tone "I'm not going to breakfast today and you don't even since you're staying here with me"

"But really..." I stopped because actually the idea of ​​staying there with him attracted me much more than buttered bread "Ok, I stay" I got back under the covers and I approached him.

He reached out a hand and gently stroked my hair.

"You know you're an idiot right?" he said out of the blue in a sweet tone. I was stunned for a moment.

"Yes, actually, now that you mention it, a lot of people told me that, but why?" he continued to caress me with a strange air, lost in thought, as if he didn't really see me.

"Because you wanted to leave, but maybe I should have expected it, they always leave everyone, they always leave me alone, but I understand them, I'm not worth it and it's better to run away" I stopped his hand, because it scared me a little .

"Lou, what the fuck are you saying? You're the only reason I haven't left yet!"

"Yes, but because I forced you. I'm selfish, you can add that to my long list of faults" he replied simply.

"No, Tommo, you don't understand shit. I didn't mean yesterday, I meant in general, if you hadn't been here I probably would have left a long, long time ago. It's March and I'm still here, it seems impossible to me. And if I wanted to leave yesterday it was just to protect you and Zayn" his gaze darkened.

"Don't lie to me Harry. Tell me you hate me just like everyone else" was he serious?

"I'm not lying to you, I'm serious, and I don't hate you I... I love you" saying that simple sentence cost me an immense effort, however at least it served to give him a smile.

"You shouldn't, Harry, I've already told you a thousand times. It would be so much better if you hated me." What? This boy's sudden mood swings dizzy me, so much so that they often led me to think he was bipolar.

"Can we change the subject?" I asked.

"Ok, but give me a kiss first" I shook my head in disbelief, but I approached him and left a sweet kiss on his lips. It was amazing that his lips were so soft even in the early morning.

"Good, now tell me why you wanted to leave yesterday," I scowled.

"But that way we won't change the subject," I said obviously.

"No, but everyone knows that between the two of us I make the rules"

"That's not true at all!" he laughed.