36. From Psycho to Hero

(A/n): sorry for the late update yesterday was super crazy and we had a family situation please forgive me and above all else please enjoy today's chapter.

3rd Person POV.
Location: the docks of the new age Academy

Right now at the Docks of the new age Academy a bunch of pro Heroes who are also teachers of the new age Academy are standing at the Docks they had received a distress signal from the ship that there was a powerful stowaway aboard and they couldn't turn around leading the defense was none other than the Pro Hero All Might soon enough the three headmistresses of the new age Academy along with Y/n L/n and his older adopted sister Nebula whom he considered his full sister luckily enough the crew had been evacuated just in time.

All Might: whomever you are step out of the ship drop your weapons and raise your hands above your head if you comply we will not hurt you.

Soon enough they could hear someone walking out of the ship their footsteps were loud and heavy soon enough they saw the faint outline of someone stepping out from the Shadows this person was muscular and tall soon enough Y/n L/n recognize the person coming out it was none other than Jalen Voorhees.

Y/n L/n almost immediately recognized his friend from Camp Crystal Lake.

Y/n: Jalen!!!

Y/n L/n immediately ran over to his friend from Camp Crystal Lake and wrapped his arms around her in a big hug even though his head only came up to her chest and she was quite taller than he was she wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him tightly but of course the headmistresses of the new age Academy were very confused.

Glynda: excuse me but are you saying that you know this girl?!?!

Y/n: absolutely she's one of my first friends I've ever had I met her at a place called Camp Crystal Lake.

Ruby Tojo: wait a minute did you just say Camp Crystal Lake?!

Y/n: yeah why?

Venelana: oh my I recognize her she's the infamous Camp Crystal Lake killer!!!

Y/n: huh?

Glynda: Y/N L/N GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: why?!

Glynda: she's a vicious Psychopathic murderer.

Y/n: you're being crazy no she's not~

Ruby Tojo: you have to listen to us she has slaughtered hundreds of innocent people.

Y/n: but that would make her a villain she's not villain she's my friend!

Y/n L/n looked up at his friend from Camp Crystal Lake with pleading eyes.

Y/n: you're not a villain are you tell me they are lying!!!

Jalen: I'm sorry but I guess you could classify me as a villain I have killed a bunch of people but I'm willing to give that all up for you.