Chapter 3 🥀

"You're late."

Yeah no shit.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." I replied and walked over to my desk so I could get started immediately.

"No coffee then." His lips were pressed in a thin line.

Does it look like I have your fucking coffee?

"No sir, I was running late, sorry." I apologised again while eyeing up the large pile of paperwork on my desk. Yay me.

He hummed to show he wasn't impressed yet hadn't even looked at me the whole time i'd been here. It didn't bother me, as long as he left me alone to get started on this paperwork.

"Can you fetch me something from the grouped printer? I pressed the wrong button." He asked, beginning to tap away on his computer.

Here we go, he's going to make my day hard.

All because of a fucking coffee.

"Yes, no problem sir." I replied, holding back a heavy sigh. I stood up and rushed out the office, running a hand through my blonde hair as I ignored all the stares I received.

"Oh dear, forgot his coffee again Mark?" The office bitch made their appearance.

Fucking great.

I smiled sarcastically "forgot how to mind your own business Karen?" I asked, finally reaching the printer and seeing that all the papers weren't done yet.

I groaned.

In the meantime Karen stood beside me while I idly watched paper after paper slide on top of each other in the slowest way possible. "Seriously, why you gotta have an attitude all the time?" She asked, placing chewing gum in her mouth.

"Why have you got to be so nosy?" I answered her question with a question. She creased her nose and folded her arms, raising her chin to me, seriously what is this supposed to prove?

"Anyway, I will take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your arse the next time you bother me today." I smiled widely at her and grabbed the finished printing papers.

I made it back to the office and slammed the door, showing my boss my frustration at being made to go out there. He didn't bother commenting, only looking my way once, then at the door to acknowledge it had been slammed.

I placed the papers down on his desk "would you like me to sort these sir?" I asked, tapping on them to try and get his attention.

He was always like this if he didn't get his coffee. I mean he already is ignorant but that greatly increases with no coffee.

"Yes but later on, a sudden client is visiting in 10 minutes, I would like you to take notes from the meeting." He replied, finally making eye contact with me.

I nodded, not questioning this sudden client, it wasn't too strange. They must be important.

I decided to check emails and quickly reply to them before setting up my note pad and waiting for the knock on the door. It finally came and I stood up, walking over and opening the door for them.

My jaw dropped as I saw the person on the other side, he stood there just casually staring back at me like my reaction was completely normal. Oh god he's so hot. "Damon, you made it safely." I heard my bosses voice over my shoulder, making me jump.

The name sent a shiver down my spine...even his name is hot.

Everything about this man gives me shivers, was that a good thing or a bad thing?

"Yes, i'm so glad you could see me on short notice." He replied, smiling kindly at my boss. I blushed, naughty thoughts rushing through my head, this guy could dominate the fuck out of me. Pin me to the wall and fuck me till I cum...