✩ ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙✩

She was at his mercy, her life in his hands. She had always thought of him as perfect, as her knight in shining armour, as the one who would always be there to protect her, to love her, to be her everything. But now, she was seeing a different side of him, a dark and twisted side that was horrifying to behold. She felt herself slipping through his hands as if she were silky sand, he walks away as if nothing has just happened and She soon felt her mind go black and the cold waters begin to take her as their own. All she ever wanted was to be loved and cared for just like she did others, she now realises that the love that she had for him, was something she could never be able to get back. As she began to drown, out of any air left in her lungs, trying to gasp but all in vain. Just how did I manage to get herself here?

April, you naive girl.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ 

♫A hopeless romantic all my life surrounded by couples all the time I guess I should take it as a sign♫

"Why am I so hopeless when it comes to having a love life?" April sighed, she had been listening to the song on repeat thinking it would change her current single status, in short, It defiantly wasn't working. The song seemed to mock her, almost ridiculing her current state. She was in her room in her dorm room, sitting cross-legged on her bed, playing with the sleeves of her sweater, and looking down at her fingers. "What am I doing wrong?"She asked herself, again. "Am I too much into romance books?" She asked the ceiling, " But they're too good! how else can I higher my expectations to a level no man in my life can live up to?" April groaned, she was going crazy thinking like this. "Are you done with whatever self-monologue that was?" asked a dull voice from behind her. April quickly spun around to face her roommate, a curly dark-haired and brown-eyed girl named Neya, April didn't understand why she was such a grumpy person, she had no reason to be snarky at anybody, so why was she so sour all the time? She definitely wasn't like this in high school. "Yes," April said curtly. "Well then," Neya said as she sat down next to April on the bed and started fiddling with April's bracelet " Let's go get some ice cream." "Okay."April agreed as she put away her headphones and turned off her stereo.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked Neya, as they started walking down the hall towards the cafeteria. "Let's just grab something quick and then head back to our rooms. Do you have a project due in a while or something?" "No, nothing important." "Good. Forget the ice cream, this means we can just have an awesome day together!" April exclaimed cheerfully as she grabbed Neya by her wrist and dragged her down the hallway. "We're doing something illegal aren't we?" "Nope! You'll love it!" "Is it something involving alcohol or drugs?" Neya teased. "When I said you'll love it, I didn't mean it like that.."April muttered quietly as they continued down the long hallway, making their way towards the cafeteria entrance. 

 The two girls walked inside, immediately getting bombarded by loud conversations from the many students gathered around tables, chatting about every subject under the sun. April and Neya looked around and saw the cafeteria full of students, each one sitting at a table of their own talking loudly among themselves. They spotted the counter and decided to sit there as far from everyone else as possible. "TADAAA" April squealed happily as she handed Neya a new set of paintbrushes with a bright smile. Her eyes sparkled with joy as she stared at her best friend. "Thank you," She gushed. She knew it was not much but at least she made an effort to surprise her with... brushes. As time passed everyone headed to their classes and so did Neya, as April was walking to the Lecture room, she caught sight of a familiar tall blonde, April smiled to herself.

 "Hey," She said to him as she approached him. "You look like crap" Alexi replied, "Nice to see you too, Thanks." She sighed as she looked into his grey eyes. He was standing beside April in front of the door to his lecture room, he was holding his bag tightly in both hands, nervously running his hand through his blonde hair. "Are you alright?" April asked, concerned. "Oh, Yeah, I'm fine. I've just got a little bit of a dilemma," he answered vaguely, his face trying its hardest to not look flushed. "A dilemma, huh?" April questioned curiously as she looked at him, she noticed how he was staring right at her as if he was studying her, thinking about what to say next. April didn't know what he was thinking but she found his intense look rather awkward; she wondered how she got stuck with such people in her life. "Uhmm Alexi?" She called softly, "Sorry, what did you want to say ?" He snapped back to reality. "I forgot the notes for today's lecture." She confessed. "Oh okay, I will give you mine. Here it is." Alexi held out the piece of paper which contained notes on various topics of the class. "Thanks," she replied gratefully taking the papers in his hands and putting them in her bag. "See you later then, and tell Neya I said Hi."He then left leaving April behind."Yeah..see ya." She whispered to herself.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧

That evening April was sitting alone in the library studying for the class tomorrow, but she couldn't shack off the feeling of being watched was she really alone? 

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧

『.』
『.』
『.』
『.』
『.』

『.』
『.』
『.』
『.』
『.』

[A/N]: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛʀʏ. ( ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ᴛʀʏ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.