✩ ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜 ✩

April woke up early the next morning to see the sun shining brightly in her dorm room. She blinked, rubbing her bleary eyes as she climbed out of bed. 

As soon as she did, she noticed two things: one, the window to her right seemed to be wide open, and two, she didn't feel that she was the only one in the room... There was a voice, a male voice, coming from inside the closet. 

 April opened her eyes wide as realisation hit her full force, "I am going insane. No way, he cannot possibly be speaking to himself, I mean... It doesn't make any sense. Why would a man speak to himself, what's going on? This has to be part of my imagination." April tried to convince herself, yet even she knew that it was true. So, as her thoughts raced faster than ever before, April ran her fingers through her hair anxiously and took several deep breaths to try and calm her racing heart.

 With trembling fingers, April grabbed the door and ran out into her bathroom locking the door behind her as she did, and turned on the sink tap. In doing so, she accidentally splashed water on her face, causing April to startle violently and knock her hand against the cold metal handle of the sink so hard that she almost fell backwards.

 Once her breathing returned to normal, April decided to do the only thing she thought was logical in this situation. Jump out the window. Was it dumb, yes. But in that moment when you find yourself in the very same presence of a potential stalker, what do you even have to lose?

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

[A/N]: ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱ ᴀ ɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ  

[A/N]: ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ