✩ ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚✩

April and Neya sat by the lake, they had decided to hang out on the weekend. Both were lying on their backs, looking up at the sky, the sun shone brightly on them, and the wind gently ruffled the leaves of the trees that surrounded them. "You know, I was thinking of trying blind dates." April suddenly blurted out as soon as silence fell over them.

Her eyes remained fixed in front of her as she spoke as if she wasn't really interested in talking about whatever subject came to her mind first. "What do you think?" She continued, ignoring her friend's silent surprise. "I mean I don't care whether you choose to date or not, all I care is that it's not with some creep... No offence but you're not exactly the best judge of character" neya finally responded and although April knew she was joking it still managed to spring a strange thought in her.

Was she really that poor at telling people's intentions? She dismissed it quickly, knowing that was probably her overthinking mind coming to light. "Okay, I guess it's settled then, I am officially starting my conquest of blind dating!" She declared proudly. "You know, I think you would have much better progress if you didn't see dating as a video game task, you know.. just a thought" Neya chuckled sarcastically, "SHUT UP"

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

As April's conquest of love begins, so does his.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

[A/N]: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?? 

ヾ(⁍̴̆◡⁍̴̆。)ノ

ᴏɴ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴏɴᴇ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀᴅᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

 ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ.  ✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

  ✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ