8

Since dealing with that pile of cow shit prospect and sharing the great news of baby Lowman number two. I've been splitting my time between work and being with Sterling when he's not in school. as well as being a loving and devoted wife to my sexy tatted lover Happy.

Last night Gemma had Sterling over for a little sleep over with Abel so Happy and I used our free time and made love.

I had forgotten what it felt like to be five in half months pregnant and have sex. I was whinny cause I couldn't watch Happy eat my pussy since my belly was in the way. but that was made up for when he slipped inside of me and started making love to me.

Now here we lay on our sides his arm over my shoulder holding my hand as his other is under my head.

"morning mami" he greets

I kissed the back of his hand before I move it to my stomach and let go.

"Morning Papi" I greeted before I turned my head a bit watching him lift his head up and peck my lips as he rubbed my stomach.

"care for morning sex?" he asked

"i'd never pass sex, fucking, or love making up with you ever. if I do I must be dying" I say

He gave me a kiss before he moves his hand from my stomach and lifts my leg up laying it over his before he reaches down and jerks himself hard then slip right inside of me.

"I was thinking for our daughter's name. what if we did Valena" I say

"Valena what?" he asked still slowly moving inside of me.

I reached up taking hold of his hand that was under my head.

"Valena Joy Lowman" I replied closing my eyes.

"sounds perfect" he says

I hummed before I reached back and pulled him to me turning my head so that I could reach him when he leans down to kiss me.

nothing was said after that we just lay there enjoying each other and the pleasure we both are  giving the other.