9

With the last parts of my pregnancy things for the club had become a shit show. we had been in and out of lockdowns, we've been dealing with kidnappings, threats, and other things against ol'ladies, the kids, and other important people to the guys.

when the ol'ladies and kids were threatened that's when a war practically started. the guys didn't take too kindly that their kids and wives were being threatened and countless times coming close to being kidnapped.

With how things have been going I've had Sterling out of school more times than I'd like him to be. but I knew that with all the threats and close-call kidnapping that it wasn't something that could be avoided. 

I did make sure that I'd have all his classwork and homework that he'd have to do and was needed. so that we'd not worry about him failing or falling behind.

Now that I'm half a month away from giving birth to Valena things seemed to be normal for the time being. 

though none of us are taking any risks or chances. we always keep looking out and making sure that we don't do anything out of the ordinary.

I was sitting with Sterling in the Clubhouse playroom with some of the other kids when I heard a loud commotion.

As carefully as I could I got up and peeked out when I saw Jax and Happy come running with Opie not far behind.

I had the kids go to their father. Sterling jumped In Happy's arms and I made sure all the kids were out of the room before I went to the nursery and scooped up Tommy before I took off running.

When we got to the garage that's when the clubhouse blew up.

I guarded Tomym the best I could which was just enough to prevent any harm from being done.

After everyone was checked on Wendy came and got Tommy.

"thank you so much for grabbing him and protecting him. I owe you greatly" she says

"its not anything you or anyone else that gives a shit wouldn't do" I assured her

she nods her head and goes to Jax and Abel.

"you ok Lux?" Happy asked carrying sterling over.

I nodded my head and rubbed my stomach.

"yeah daddy I'm good" I say

he nods his head before wrapping his free arm around me and kissing my temple.