Part 14: Found

(Chomper P.O.V)

Chomper opened his eyes gradually. He could no longer hear the sound of rain, all the mud on his shoe had dried up, and he was unsure of the hour. How long has he been asleep, exactly? Not wishing to disturb her sleep, he put Drumstick aside gently. He immediately cast his eyes outside. Although it was night when he had last been outside, it was now midday as the sun was beginning to set. He has been sleeping for half a day, but Scientist was going to get so concerned that he would kill him for going missing. When he appeared to check on Drumstick, she was awake and drowsy. She hoped to be on Chomper's head as he picked Drumstick up. Chomper, who didn't want to battle, gave in, and as they emerged from the gap, she climbed onto his head and made their way back home through the forest.

They immediately headed to the kitchen after returning home, grabbing any snacks they could find and devouring them all. From the staircase, they could hear what sounded like panicked footsteps. Turning around, they notice Scientist standing in the doorway with a pan in his palms, ready for combat. The first thing Scientist did approach the hen and gave her a tight hug, seemingly trying to squeeze all the energy out of her, without speaking a word. "Wow, no 'hello' or 'thank you' for me? Rather, you go directly for the hen," Chomper jokingly said, laughing dryly. The scientist approached Chomper, smacked him, and gave him a very tight hug.

"Where were you? I was preparing to make a missing person report and contact the police. Where did you locate Drumstick?" Chomper got flooded with questions, so much so he had to calm him and get Scientist to sit down so he was able to answer all of them. Scientist stood back up as Chomper answered, pulled out a med-kit, and began tending to Chomper's injuries. After attending him, he went to Drumstick and attended to her injuries. Cooing and showing the hen a lot of affection. Chomper had to confess that he felt jealous. Ever since Drumstick returned, the dang Hen has received more affection than he has. Even so, he was beginning to regret saving it.

Chomper walked to their room. He wasn't in the mood to observe the scientist choose a hen over him. He did nothing but sit on the side of the bed and stare at the bandages that Scientist had placed on him. Scientist knocked on the door before coming in. Even though they shared a room, and still felt the need to knock before coming in. "Hey, sorry about that. I was only slightly still upset with you." In a gentle whisper, the scientist spoke. Chomper pouted and turned away. "Look at me, come on." Chomper was made to glance up at the scientist after he roughly grabbed his chin, which made him blush. The scientist soon had an idea. "Tell you what, I know you've been waiting a long time for this. To make it up to you and as a reward for helping me locate Drumstick, I'll give you a fun night~". His lips were mere millimeters away from Chompers. Chomper blushed as he recognized what he was talking about, which was made worse by his seductive voice and the way Scientist fingers blushed against Chompers jawline.

Chomper was no longer able to handle it. The Scientist was grasped and pushed onto the bed, where he was then crawled upon by Chomper. Chomper pinned Scientist down before giving him a rough kiss before Scientist grabbed Chomper's waist, flipping them over, and pulling their lips apart before taking their clothes off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------