Chapter 2 - First Meeting

Aizawa POV

These kids are gonna be a struggle to teach, but they show potential. I looked toward Thirteen, who was doing her whole speech about why she likes to rescue people. The class seems annoyed at her ranting, which is fair to a degree. Thirteen always gets wordy with her speeches, even if they do have a good meaning to them. As she continued talking I heard a sound emanate from the center of the building as all the lights went out. Looking over, there is a purple and black portal forming, a few people walk out of it followed by dozens more. I face the new villains that had entered the USJ.

Kirishima "Woah, what is that? Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people." Shit, knowing these kids, they're going to try and help fight.

Aizawa "STAY BACK! This is real! Those are villains!" How are the alarms not going off? They must have one of them blocking the sensors. "So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." The large group of villains walked towards us, only three staying in the back. One being the person who made the portal. I could hear the students talking among themselves.

Thirteen "Aizawa, what's the plan? They are blocking the sensors." She walked up to me.

Aizawa "Hmm. Thirteen, I need you to take the kids back to the main campus and alert them of what's going on. If they are bothering to block the sensors then most likely they are only aiming for here to not alert the other pros. Kaminari, use your quirk and try to get into contact with the school." I put my goggles on. I need to end this fast.

Midoriya "Wait what are you going to do? Your quirk and fighting style isn't meant for a full-frontal assault like this!" I looked over at him. Midoriya, his quirk destroyed his body but he has a lot of potential.

Aizawa "You can't be a pro with only one trick. Just sit here and watch." I then jump down and disable the quirks of the individuals trying to shoot at me. I slam down onto the first guy, knocking him out. The brawl had begun. I wrap my scarf around three people and slam them into each other, knocking them all out.

Villain "Wait... that's Eraser Head. He can cancel your quirk just by looking at you!" I look around, the group being cautious of me now knowing my quirk. A big guy with four arms charges me. Seems he's confident that just because I can't cancel his quirk means I can't beat him. I punch him in the face and wrap my scarf around him, kicking the guy behind me in the process. I slam the big guy into the one behind me. I charge another continuing my assault. If I can distract them long enough for the students to escape.

Hand Villain "He really is cool. I hate it when heroes live up to their hype. Kurogiri go get the children." I look up to the mist villain had teleported up to the entrance, blocking the students from leaving.

Aizawa 'Shit, I blinked and he got by. I just have to hope that Thirteen can deal with him.' I continue to fight the large group, my eyes beginning to burn. A large explosion erupts from the front entrance. Probably Bakugo whos trying to fight. 

Damn it...

I just have to hope that the other pros get here soon. I'm not going to be able to keep this up for much longer. As I take down two people, suddenly the one with hands all over his body charges me. I disable his quirk and block his strike but I blink in the encounter.

Hand Villain "Ah, Eraser Head. You know, you're a real struggle to fight especially with that quirk of yours. Though I finally figured out your tell. It's your hair..." I feel a large pain in my elbow as I see the clothing and skin dissolve. I punch the villain in the face and attempt to back off but two more villains attack me. I take them out with one arm, wrapping on and throwing him while kicking the other.