7:finding what ezra and elijah are doing

Kai:Whenever my idiot brothers cause trouble, it will always turn out bad, but seriously, what are they exactly doing when theo weren't watching them.

[They go to ezra and elijah]

Thomas:For once, you two are being good and not being chaotic.
Ezra:we are not always chaotic!
Kai:No shouting, please, or I'll get a headache.
Elijah:vi ha appena avvolti intorno al dito quando è solo una bambina stupida che piange
(she just got you guys wrapped around her finger when she's just a crying dumb child)
Luca:Don't call her that elijah, and you are grounded!
Kai:elijah, give me your phone and electronics.
Thomas:You don't know what happened to her when Mum took her, so be nice.
Ezra:Can we not do this right now.
Luca:actually no as what will happen if we had another sibling, which I doubt we don't, but he will act the same.
Elijah:Whatever you say but I bet she is faking it.
Thomas:she isn't as she has bruises and burn marks from the and they carved some things on her so be nice.
Kai:wait what who would do that to soph?!
Luca:I think I know who hes talking to.
Thomas:Yes, it was mum and her step dad so be nice.
Ezra:w-wait, what do you mean by that?!
Elijah:I guess I did say that bad, and she had worse than us.
Thomas:Yes, she did, and so far, I think she trusts me, and theo do, can you start being nice to her.
Elijah:Fine, I'll do it as I kinda feel bad now.
Kai:I'm gonna go to work upstairs.

[Kai goes to his office on the third floor]

Kai:this is just so much work and it's harder when you have to look after siblings even a sister but we do care about her even though elijah is hiding that he cares about her but she is our princess.