4. School (part 1)

Aether POV

Me and Kazuha left the house, slowly heading in direction of my new school. The streets didn't look that busy in the morning, but you were able to see many students heading to school. My nose was picking up so many scents that it made me feel a bit sick.

I'm not used to smelling so many different scents at once. My head started to hurt a bit, it also felt like I started to feel dizzy.

"You don't look so good, is something wrong?" My gaze was shifted to my brother. He was closely watching me, it's easy to see that he got worried.

"Mmm.. just feels weird to smell so many scents. But I'll get used to it, just give me a moment" I tried to give him a reassuring smile but he didn't buy it. His face started to show more worry but eventually, he let it go with a small sigh.

"If it's gonna get worse, let me know. You haven't been exposed to so many pheromones in quite a while. It's only natural to feel sick in this situation. You might be dealing with that at school too, which worries me"

Ah.. he is right. At school, there might be a lot of Alpha pheromones, probably Omega pheromones too. Thinking of it makes me feel a bit stressed now. Am I gonna be okay? Will everything be fine? A lot of different thoughts and questions ran through my head.

"Aether.." I snapped out of my thoughts just to meet with super worried Kazuha "you are giving out stressed pheromones.. some people have noticed but since they aren't strong they pay no mind to it"

My body tensed up a bit. I don't really know how to control my pheromones all the time. I hope this won't cause problems at school..

I took a deep breath and got my pheromones under control. This should be enough for now.

"Sorry, didn't want to worry you so much. I just got a bit stressed if I'm gonna be fine at school. I'm just afraid if I'm ready for it.." I looked down and played a bit with my feet.

"Let's take it slow okay? The school is aware of our situation, they also know what happened. Teachers gonna give you some space with everything for a while. They won't be pressuring you with things, and your classmates gonna be informed that you need time to adjust. If something gonna be wrong, let me know"

Ruffling my hair he gave me a small reassuring hug. My body relaxed almost instantly at the feeling. I think I really needed it now. I closed my eyes for a second and then looked at him with a small smile.

"Thank you, this helped me calm down. Let's continue going now" Kazuha smiled at me and then we started to walk again.

It took us 10 minutes to get to school. It looked big, but not too big at the same time. Looks like it has 4 floors (ground floor + 3 extra floors). Hopefully, I won't be getting lost, it's gonna be hard to remember everything for sure.

This school also has a small park near it. It looks really nice, a perfect place to go to for a break. It also has a separate building for the gym. But this one doesn't seem that big.

We slowly walked inside the school. It looked really modern and nice. It was super clean and welcome looking. But what made me feel a bit anxious was that it was filled with different pheromones.

A closed space with so many different pheromones hitting my nose. My head felt a bit dizzy from smelling them. I really need to get used to that otherwise, this is gonna happen every time I go to school.

"Hmm.. maybe you can use a special pheromone-"

"No.. I don't want to depend on meds. I need to get used to them. I should be fine.." my head seemed to slowly stop feeling dizzy. That's a good sign then, but it's still weird to smell so many pheromones at once. I don't even know which are Omega pheromones and which are Alpha pheromones.