Unleashed

Night time, 10:45pm - Danielle's bedroom.

Danielle stirred restlessly in her bed, she couldn't sleep since half an hour ago, she got up and rested on her right elbow, she patted her pillow, then lay down again, it still felt uncomfortable. Danielle exhaled loudly, she pulled the blanket up to her chin, and turned to face Haerin.

"What do you feel?" asked Haerin, her eyes still closed, "Nothing.." Danielle whispered. Haerin opened her eyes, she moved her body close to Danielle, "You're not okay, does the earlier incident still bother you?" she asked, Danielle shook her head, Clara had hurt her too much for her to get used to it. That incident was just one thing she had been through and she knew it would happen again, but Danielle felt she was at her limit, she wanted to get away from Clara, she would do it.

Haerin spread her arms a little, signaling Danielle to come into her embrace. Danielle stared hesitantly, Haerin chuckled, "It's me, no need to be afraid."

Danielle crept into Haerin's embrace hesitantly, Haerin hugged her gently, "It's okay." she whispered. The girl closed her eyes, she then looked up and kissed Haerin's cheek softly, lingering in that area. Danielle ran her lips to the tip of Haerin's lips, kissing it, "Danielle...", Danielle placed her fingers on Haerin's lips.

The fingers then replaced with Danielle's lips, she slowly moved them, kissing Haerin's lower lip. Haerin kissed back softly, Danielle felt like crying, there wasn't even any lust in the kiss, it just felt...soft.

Danielle pulled her lips, "Do you think I'm a cheap woman?", Haerin blinked her eyes, "What?", "I still have a lover but here I am always teasing you, touching you more than I should." Haerin rubbed the girl's cheek, "I never thought of you that way. You have feelings and sometimes you can't control them, it's okay Danielle, it's understandable." Haerin stroked Danielle's jaw with her thumb, "At least you know your limits."

Danielle didn't want to have any boundaries towards Haerin. She let her tears fall, "What do you feel for me Haerin?"

Silence.

"I care about you Danielle."

Silence again.

Danielle waited for Haerin's continued words, but nothing else came. It was so quiet, there was only the subtle vibration of the air conditioner in Danielle's room. "Just care?" Danielle whispered, another tear rolling down her cheek.

No, caring was all Haerin could say at the moment, but deep down she felt more for the girl.

Haerin was in love with Danielle, but she knew she was on a different level from that girl. She knew who Danielle was, her status, her wealth, her power. And she was just a poor orphan. Even if she became successful one day, her background would still be a topic if she's with Danielle. Danielle would only be with someone who was equal to her. Haerin could feel her heart being torn apart with just that thought.

Haerin unconsciously hugged Danielle tightly and kissed her forehead, and Danielle could immediately feel a different touch from the cat-eyed girl. Haerin's embrace felt like she wanted to own her, her palms rubbing Danielle's waist and back steadily but not too pressing, there was still a softness there.

Danielle closed her eyes, her palms sought Haerin's cheeks and then pulled her to her face, "Please, love me tonight." she whispered, and then kissed Haerin's lips, and Haerin pulled Danielle into her body while returning her kiss.

🔞🔞

Danielle kissed Haerin with all her heart, her lips moving to her cheek, her chin and back again to Haerin's lips. She lowered the two straps of her night gown, pulled it down and tossed it with her feet. She then wrapped her hands around Haerin's neck, rubbing the nape up and down, she gasped in Haerin's mouth when the girl's fingers rubbed her stomach, and went up to her breasts, squeezing them gently, caressing them, playing with her nipples slowly.