The Visit

Thursday morning, 07:55 am - Danielle's dormitory.

Haerin arranged the plates on the dining table, she had just finished preparing breakfast for the five of them. Danielle had no class today, but she had to meet Professor Woo in the afternoon, the girl was typing something on her tablet.

"Do you want to eat now?" Haerin asked, Danielle shook her head, "I'll wait for you, just serve later when everyone is ready." she smiled at Haerin, "I still have to wake Minji up.", "It's okay Haerin."

Hyein came out from Danielle's bedroom, still in her pajamas, "Dani Unnie why didn't you come back to the room last night?" she asked in a sleepy voice, Danielle looked at her strangely, "Are you talking to me?" she asked, Hyein nodded, "Don't call me by such a funny name.", "Danielle is too long." Hyein shrugged her shoulders.

"Danielle, don't be too hard on her, she's our junior." Haerin said while putting the plate of kimchi on the table, Danielle sighed and refocused on her tablet. "Hyein, can you please wake Minji up?" Hyein nodded and walked towards Haerin's room, "Don't forget to knock, she's with Hanni, you know... just in case." Haerin said, Hyein just smiled.

There was a knock on the dormitory door, Haerin turned her head, "Can you please open it? Haewon said she would visit this morning to give the monthly written report." Danielle said from the living room. Haerin went to the door and opened it.

A tall foreign man stood before her, wearing a fitted blazer with a white shirt underneath, buttoned up to the neck. His thick black hair was neatly combed, with a few gray hairs on either side. He looked at Haerin, his expression full of question marks, his brows furrowed.

Haerin knew who he was, the President Director of Marsh Corporate, the number one business strategy consulting firm in Asia, and already expanding in Europe, Haerin wanted to work there.
He was also the CEO of Masissda Food, the largest food retailer in Southeast Asia. The man's face is frequently on the cover of leading business magazines. Michael Marsh, Danielle's father.

Haerin bowed 90 degrees, "Good morning Mr. Marsh." she said respectfully, there was no reply. Haerin straightened up, the man was still staring at her.

"Oh, Hello." Haerin looked over, a girl appeared from behind the man and smiled at her.
Sofia Marsh, Danielle's sister and Massisda Food's product marketing director, Haerin bowed once again and returned the smile.

Mr. Marsh walked into the dormitory, Haerin immediately moved her body, he took off his shoes and stepped into the living room, Sofia followed him. Haerin closed the door and followed them, "I just finished cooking, please have breakfast with us." she said.

Mr. Marsh didn't say anything, his eyes glanced at Danielle who was putting her tablet on the table, "Thank you, we already had breakfast on the way here." Sofia answered her.

"I'm done, why isn't Haewon coming in?" Danielle stood up and turned around, she immediately saw her father and sister standing looking at her, Haerin behind them.

Danielle's face paled when she saw Mr. Marsh, "Dad..", "Who is she Danielle?" Mr. Marsh pointed at Haerin with his chin, Haerin stepped in front of the man, she bowed, "I'm Kang Haerin..", "I didn't ask you." Haerin was silent, Danielle stepped next to Haerin, " She's my dorm mate..", "Dorm mate?" Mr. Marsh asked coldly.

Haerin's bedroom door opened loudly, Hyein ran out giggling, "Come here you little shithead!!", Minji followed behind, she was only wearing a t-shirt and panties, "I didn't do anything!"
"You interrupted my intimate moment!" "I only saw you guys kissing!"
"You yelled peekaboo while pulling my blanket!!"

They both stopped running when they saw Mr. Marsh who was staring at them expressionlessly, Hyein immediately stood in front of her sister to cover her, she then took a sofa cushion and covered it to Minji's lower body.