{2} 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥...

TW: violence, disruptive described gore, gun, threats, and kidnapping, strong language

"Boo"

A raven haired man with a pale orange bandanna said upon a bored looking horse.

George opened his mouth ready to yell to the others who were in a deep sleep by now.

"you yell for your co-workers and I'm gonna blast your brain" The raven haired man snarled.

George slammed his mouth shut. He was not as fearless as he wanted himself to be perceived and his biggest fear was death, at least death without ever becoming completely happy.

"Sapnap! What are you doing?!"

A tall dirty blonde male bombarded as his white horse trotted to where George was standing, his legs shaking and felt as though they were going to collapse underneath himself. His stomach had felt empty and his eye sight had gone blurred.

"Well Dream, your stupid plan didn't work" Sapnap growled she spat the word 'stupid' as if it was a piece of the grossest steak ever cooked.

"Just put your damn gun down" Dream hissed as he glared.

Sapnap pressed the cold pistol barrel hard against his head before retiring the gun to his side, ready for if he needed to pull it out at a moments notice.

"Dream we can't just let him go. He knows what we look like and I don't think it will benefit us to be chased by bounty hunters all the way north. We have enough going on as it is."

He thought about it for a moment "I can't let you kill him though."

"what are you thinking?"

The blonde looked at the unknown man before slamming his fist into the dark haired mans jaw.

The last thing George say before he went down was the surprised look on The raven haired mans face.

"what the fuck did you do that for?" Sapnap watched horrified as the stranger crumbled to the ground unconscious

"we're taking him back to camp, get off Aztec real quick" Dream said as he picked the smaller man up.

"Dream you're actually going fucking insane! I'm not getting off my damn horse. Put him on Spirit"

"Spirit would go insane, I think Aztec can carry him back."

"What the hell do you think I'm gonna do? walk back?"

"no dumbass I think you're gonna get on that horse over there." Dream nodded to a black mare with white markings on her stomach and a white face.

"why not Karl's horse?"

"because you were the one that aimed the gun at his head." Dream didn't wait for a response from Sapnap before kicking spirit into a light trot with Aztec and the stranger being ponied behind him.

"fucking asshole" Sapnap mumbled as he gave the blonde a death glare.

He hopped on the strange horse and they headed off.

-slight time skip-

The stars overhead seemed to mock Sapnap with there simplistic way of life. They had to take the long route because Dream didn't want to be tracked and it would be harder to follow hoof prints on rocks, which Sapnap had to admit, was pretty smart but he wanted any reason to be pissed at the world right not.

It didn't help that the horse he had chosen was very spirited and kept wanting to run ahead of the others, which was something Sapnap had wanted in a horse but the others kept telling Sapnap to slow down. It wasn't his fault their horses were so slow, but he had to deal with them anyways.

Sapnap watched the sky wanting to disappear in the quiet clouds, the peacefulness must be wonderful. Silently being able to watch the world without a care in the world. He didn't hate his group they were just getting on his nerves right now.

Usually he was a shy softy but right now he wished he was anything but. He felt bad for the trouble he had put dream through but he felt to guilty to admit it right now. Maybe in the morning.

-another slight time skip-

He heard a dog bark in the distance and his heart lept. It was Ellie they were finally back!

He saw the German Shepherd running towards him, her tail wagging so hard she almost knocked herself over.

"hey Ellie Bellie" he cooed. Dismounting he gave her a well deserved belly rub. Her rough stomach fur being scratched made her back leg smack the ground like a rabbit.

He put the new horse near were the makeshift pen was in the bunch of trees were and un-tacked the mare, giving her a soft pat as he left.

He watched as Dream set the man they had just kidnapped into his own tent before leaving.

"hey, I'm sorry," he finally admitted.

"what for?"

"I dunno, I made things harder than it should have. I'm sorry."

"Sap its fine, really, if you hadn't done that he probably would have told his buddies. Sure maybe we could have solved this another way but its alright."

"oh, I think I'm gonna go to bed I'm pretty tired and I want to get at least a little bit of sleep before I have to deal with anything else tomorrow. Were are you gonna sleep?"

"I'm gonna watch the camp, make sure nobody followed us and that he doesn't leave" he added with a small smile.

"if you're sure."

"I'm sure."

Sapnap smiled at his friend and left for his own tent, Ellie following right behind him. He laid in his tent staring at the canvas cover.

Would I really have killed him? Could I even do it if I needed to?

He wanted to say yes but he knew he didn't have the heart for that. Ellie curled up next to his hip, her head on his arm, and let out a comfortable growl. He chuckled a bit, this was one of his favorite things about his dog. Sapnap sighed and closed his eyes for the night.

An: word count: 985
Fun fact, Ellie is based off of my irl dog that passed away.

Do you have a pet? If yes what type of animal and what's their name? If not what kind of animal would you get?