{4} 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

Tw: swearing (in a joking manner)

The sun had long been at its peak and was beginning to say its last goodbyes in the form of pink clouds, before retiring to sleep for the night.

The men had all gathered around a empty campfire, exchanging stories of lost Cowboys and outlaws who had never been caught. The air around them was warm and inviting, at least for everyone but George.

George still wasn't comfortable around the others and rightfully so. He still refused to talk to Sapnap and mostly had talked to Karl, A friendly brown haired boy, and Dream, the only reason he was still alive.

Karl was sitting next to Sapnap, deep in conversation and every so often the raven haired man would let out a soft chuckle at something the taller boy had said. George would like to get to know Karl better but he didn't want anything to do with Sapnap.

Quackity would randomly butt into the twos conversation and Dream would laugh at something he said.

Dream looked soft, not as in he couldn't do anything on his own but like he was sweet. Like he would give a hug and never let himself let go first, or watch someone talk for hours about something they were passionate about.

George looked away from the smiling blonde and watched the sky, the stars trying to win the darkening sky back from the suns final rays. He made a wish on the first star in the sky.

"ok wait, do you guys actually remember ever meeting him?" Karl's voice was curious.

"I don't think I do" Dream replied.

"Maybe, was it at that bar in Louisiana?" Sapnap added

"Sap, I don't think Quackity has ever even been to Louisiana." The sun faded green bandanna hung around the speakers neck loosely.

"oh."

George only now noticed that Quackity, who had gotten up, was lumbering back arms full of wood for the fire.

"Hey Quack, do you remember how we met you?" Karl questioned uncertain.

Quackity just gave him a blank stare, his dark eyes blinking slowly once and then glancing around at the rest of them.

"Do you seriously not remember how we met?" He had dropped the firewood and now was laughing.

"No- I just wanted to see if you could remember"

"Bro you ran into me at a roping competition I was in and spilled drinks all over me" His laughs grew. "I had just finished and you ran straight into me! I remember telling you I was going to throw you into a pig pen."

"Karl, how do you even forget that?" Sapnap had now joined in on the laughter.

Karl's face just grew red, not out of embarrassment but out of awkwardness. He had to admit that was pretty funny that he had forgotten such a big day.

The moon had been up for almost an hour before they had gotten the fire to start, Quackity blamed it on the wind (even through not even a piece of paper could float in the stillness of the air.)

Soon enough small steaks were being cooked, the leftovers from the last of the meat the group had other than their newly stolen cows.

"So George, what's you opinion on our little group of the baddest cattle rustlers in all of existence?" Sapnap laughed a little.

"well you can't be the baddest cattle rustlers if I have only heard of one of you and its for something not related to cattle at all." George responded.

"What, huh? What do you mean you have heard of one of us?" Dreams face was slightly panicked and his breath had quickened slightly, if George wasn't sitting right next to him he wouldn't have noticed it.

"Him" he pointed at Quackity who was shoving his small steak in his mouth.

Dream exhaled and exchanged a quick glance at Sapnap who had also became slightly worried.

"Lets go bitches, I'm famous!" Quackity shouted excitedly, his mouth still full.

"What did you think I was gonna say?"

"Nothing it doesn't matter. Do any of you guys have A1 sauce?"the blonde quickly asked trying to change the subject.

An: A1 sauce is sauce my family loves to dump onto our steak I love it and highly recommend lol

"What are you so concerned on what you thought I knees about you?" George pressed

"It doesn't matter, please drop it"

Quackity and George shared a confused look before returning to their meals, even Karl had looked curious on what it was.

"I'm gonna check on the horses real quick, I'll be right back"

"I can go with you" The black haired boy offered.

"I'm fine, thanks" with that Dream gave Sapnap a kind smile and stood heading in the direction of the horses.

The group remained silent for the rest of their meal but once they had finished they continued in their dumb conversations, like how they were going to race to the top of a mountain top once they get to Washington and how their cabin is going to be the biggest log mansion ever.

George's mind was still trying to work out on what was so concerning about his earlier question.

"I'm gonna go to bed, thanks for dinner"

"you know you still have to sleep in Dreams tent right?"

Shit.

"yeah, which one is it?"

"The largest one next to the corral"

"thanks" he nodded and made his way to up the tent.

Dream was already asleep but quickly woke when he felt the cold air of outside slap him in the face.

He's a light sleeper.

"hey," he greeted George his voice sounded as if a gravel road was a person. "You can just sleep next to my cot on the ground"

George just nodded, to tried to open his mouth and summon the words. His body flopped down and had to fight himself to stay awake, at least waiting before Dream fell back asleep.

What did he do?

An: word count: 1002
Chapters would probably be released faster if I knew how to both correctly write and draw faster lol.
Hoped you like the chapter :]