{𝘼𝙣} 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 :]

Hello everyone :D
This is my first story/au ever! I'm super excited to start but here are a few quick things before you start the book:

This is my first book so I apologize if there are any mistakes, if you would like to correct them totally feel free to tell me in the comments and I will try and fix them!
I can take criticism so please give some constructive criticism (the story is moving to fast, the story isn't descriptive enough, the story is to descriptive, ect)

What this Au is about:
This Au is about the dqtk as Cowboys in the wild west.
The story takes place around the 1870's and starts of in Northern Texas near the new Mexican border.

Some changes were made to the story/time so it would be easier and more fun for me to write about, such as:
Some songs I'm going to pretend were written around the time this story takes place (they don't have anything to listen on so they will be singing these songs or they hear the songs coming from a saloon)
The currency is USD but in 1880s currency ($1 is equal to the purchaseing power of about $29.59 in today's currency)
They are going to be using SOME modern slang

Context before we start:
The group is in Northern Texas near the new Mexican border.
The group consists of Sapnap, Dream, Karl, and Quackity
The current season is spring.
Before they left to where the story takes place at (the canyon) they are staying at a makeshift camp.
The group includes Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl.

Sorry if anything in this story is inaccurate the only context I get is a couple episodes of Roy Rodgers from 4 years ago with my dad, rodeos I have been to (quite a bit), horse back riding for over half my life, and being raised in a redneck area of Washington lol.

I update whenever I feel like updating

Please ask questions on ANYTHING you are confused about and i'll answer as best as I can :)

all art is by me unless stated otherwise

Hope you Enjoy!