Chapter 2: "o no :("

WARNING: generally smutty lol

~Mark's POV~ 

The alternate dragged me to my room, and pinned me onto my bed, his alternate side was dripping onto my face, it felt like nothing, though. "You know, Gabriel would be pretty pissed if i slept with a human, but.. its different, because.. your.. kinda cute.." I blushed, i know thif because i got super hot all of a sudden, and he smirked.. " come on, pretty boy, roll over " i rolled over, he was the dominant one, just like Cesar. He ripped my pants off, including my boxers. HE then pulled down his pants. 

--

Oh my god, that thing was giant, It was completely black, like his entire left half, he has an alternate cock.. "i wonder what that'll feel like inside me." i mumble. It must've been a little too loud because he suddenly said, "i'll show you" and thrusted inside of me.

~"Cesar's" POV~ 

"AGH!!" Mark yells as i thrust inside of him. This felt.. Really good, he must've already had sex with real Cesar multiple times because he had a pretty stretched ass. I keep going, he moans and yelps, its kind of cute. I pause for a second to take of my bowtie and put it on his neck, like it's a collar. "wh- what are you doing?" he asks. "Do you like to be held up by the neck?" "yes please~" He's definitely  horny as fuck right now, he's drooling out of his mouth and has a giant erection.

--

I finish putting the bow onto him and i start holding him up, as i continue absolutely destroying his ass. "AUUGHHH~" He moans really loudly as i cum?? super hard, my cum isnt.. white.. but its basically more of that black goo that makes up of my left side. ANYWAYS. He's started to moan like he's exhausted, and i start to get pretty tired too. I put him down lightly as he twitched. --

-- 

I put my clothes back on and when i look back to the door i see... Gabriel.

~Mark's POV~

I roll onto my back and put my pants back on, he is GREAT in bed, he really messed me up dude, i could barely move, i was ready to pass out, I was startled as 'Cesar' suddenly yells "OH! OH UHHH HI GABRIEL." Who's Gabriel? I sit up, fighting the pain. A large angelic figure is standing in my doorway, with a long robe, and long, curly hair, he has a dissapointed expression. "Hey, Cesar... What have you been doing in there for the past.. 10 minutes?" 'Cesar' mumbles "damn i was doing that for 10 minutes?" He looks back at the Archangel with a worried expression. "Cesar i thought i told you to.. not ride your victims?"

--

"Has he.. *pant* ridden other people?" i say, kind of jokingly. "No, its just a rule we have , because its fucking weird." Gabriel steps towards  me a little as if he wanted to execute me, but 'Cesar' pushes him away. "Gabriel, i know that i uhh. Rode a human, but, to be fair, i am impersonating his boyfriend."

"oh shit really?"

"yeah. he's also... kinda cute.." he put his hands behind his back and tilted his head down and swayed his chest back and forth

"Cesar stop."

"sorry" he quickly goes back to a formal stance.

"Alright, i guess. i'll let you fuck your little human boyfriend. Goodbye" he suddenly vanished with large poof of smoke.

END OF CHAPTER 2!

i hope u enjoyed, this is my first time writing smut so uhhhhhhh yeah. this is so embarassing to write lmao

bye :)