Chapter 4: "The Collab!!"

(This chapter is a collab with @HaiItsAxel. If you want to understand what is going on in this chapter maybe read their story first <3  Also the POV's of adam and jonah will be on their story.) 

(oh also, i wanted atleast a bit of smut so they start doing it btw (I(NCLUDING A BJ)). Just a warning.)

~Mark's POV~ 

A few hours after i posted that selfie of me and Cesar, an old friend sent a text, it was Jonah,  I havent spoken to him in a long time, especially since he met Adam. He was asking to come and hang out with us. "Hey, Cesar, an old friend is coming to hang out .." "SERIOUSLY?! What about the fact i'm an alternate?! And your.... Situation" i put my hand on his shoulder. "Cesar, its not a big deal, the worst they can do is freak out and leave! Come on, babe, its an old friend, and i wanna see them again." He calms down and looks at me "Thanks, babe" I text back to Jonah, 'yeah sure dude, you can come over!' 

--

Jonah and Adam are here, i'm kind of nervous, what if they call 911? Cesar holds my hand, he can tell that i'm nervous. Cesar opens the door to see Jonah, and Adam. Adam was holding Jonah's hand, they must be dating, too. "hey Cesa-" Jonah has the most terrified expression on his face, crap. Adam doesn't look as terrified, just kind of concerned. Jonah starts nervously whispering at Adam. "Heyyyyyy Guyss.." I say, trying to break the silence. I fail miserably to hide my arm. "H-h- hey mark.. nice to see your not a.. Oh.. No" Jonah stammers as he looks at my arm, i dont think he'll take this very well.. "Jonah, its okay, It's not like they're going to harm us or anything!! It'll be fine. May we come in?" Adam tries to reassure Jonah as they slowly walk into the house.

~"Cesar's" POV~

I try and talk with Adam and Jonah, but Adam only says "Right now is not the time" i nod and go up to talk to mark instead. Mark wants to make food but doesn't know what to make. "Its lunch time.. what do you guys want?" Adam and Jonah look up at us, Jonah is shaking. "Uhh..  Well i could go for some spaghetti, what about you Jonah?" Adam is just trying to calm Jonah down. "hmmph.. i could.. go for some.. spaghetti.." I look at mark and go "Coming right up!" Mark starts making spaghetti.

--

While the spaghetti was boiling on the stove, me and Mark go sit on the couch. Oh my gosh.. He looks so hot right now.. Mark is sitting on my lap, he's so warm, i just want to.. I give him a little kiss on the head, "I know what you want to do, Cesar, but we have company." he's talking in a half whisper. "I know.. its so disappointing because im so totally turned on right now"  I talk in a half whisper also, luckily the sound of the spaghetti blocks the sound of us whispering. Right, the spaghetti. "Mark, that sounds like its done, can you go get that?" Mark goes to get the spaghetti.

~Mark's POV~

I go and get the spaghetti and put it on a plate for Adam and Jonah. " Do you guys want sauce on it?" they shake their heads. I put spaghetti on two other plates for me and Cesar, i put sauce on mine. " CESAR COME GET YOUR SPAGHETTI " he gets up and walks over to the kitchen, sitting down to eat his spaghetti. We start eating our spaghetti, Adam is absolutely devouring that stuff, he must really like spaghetti. "Jeez Adam, slow down, you dont wanna choke and die from spaghetti, do you?" He looks at me and slightly giggles, Jonah also slightly giggles but acts like he's still scared.

--

Jonah has seemed to have warmed up to us, we're done eating our spaghetti and Cesar looks at me with.. THAT.. look, god it was so cute. "Me and Mark are just gonna go do something~" god he's so cute. We walk out of the kitchen and into my bedroom. 

--

Cesar pins me down onto the bed and rips my sweater off, i let out a small affectionate moan. He bites his lip  and pulls down his pants, He then rips off mine and rolls me over. "Are you ready, hun?" "oh yeah.." he whips out his alternate cock and slips it into my ass. "AuGhh~" i moan, but i make sure to keep it at a quiet volume to make sure Jonah and Adam didnt hear. He takes off his bowtie and puts it onto my neck, like last time, and holds me up by my neck, its so hot~. I let out another moan as he absolutely dominated me. "CeaSER~ Ugh, JesUs ChrIsT~~" He's so strong, i swear some of his cum just came out of my mouth. He groans a little bit then stops, "Cesar? are you okay?" "Yeah, im just a little tired..." he looks down at his massive cock. "I was wondering, if maybe you could give me a BJ?" I get a little excited, he spreads his legs and i lay on my stomach, i gently slide his dick into my mouth, it tastes so.. great~ he lets out a small moan as i start moving my head up and down his [surprisingly hard?] dick. I keep going and slightly choke. we end up going back to how we were before the BJ, him fucking my ass incredibly aggressively. Then we finish. My ass hurts so much but i have to hide it for Adam and Jonah.

~"Cesar's" POV~

That was so hot.. He just gave me the best BJ of my life. We walk out to catch Jonah and Adam absolutely making out in our kitchen, i look at mark and giggle a bit as he struggles to stand. HE looks at Adam and Jonah making out in our kitchen and giggles too, which causes Adam to look up at us. "oh.. uhh.. hi" Adam stammers, stumbling off of Jonah. We burst out laughing, they both turn red. "See Adam? I knew we werent hearing things!" he pointed at mark very obviously struggling to stand, and the fact we were both breathing pretty heavily. "Oh.. you.. heard us?" i ask, this was kind of embarrassing.

END OF CHAPTER 4!!

please make sure you read @HaiItsAxel 's story if you want to see Adam and Jonah's POV! 

i will continue the crossover at chap 5, i just didnt want chap 4 being too long <3