Chapter 3: "odd transformations"

(I am writing this chapter on mobile AND computer so autocorrect might fuck up some words, but atleast this chapter will have better grammar in the first half.)

~Mark's POV~

Last night was amazing, i have never felt so satisfied in my life. I woke up to find Cesar cuddling me, he seemed satisfied too after Gabriel let us keep our relationship. I carefully slid Cesar off of my chest and got up to go make some pancakes or something. "Mmh... mark? " he said, he must've woken up from me moving him, zamn he's a light sleeper. "Yeah Cesar?" "Why are you getting up?" He must've not noticed us falling asleep, or the fact it's literally morning. "Because we fell asleep and it's morning now, ba- Cesar." I blushed from embarrassment of almost calling him 'babe'. "Anyway, I'm making breakfast, you want anything?" He looked at me, his alternate eye glowing in my dimly lit bedroom. It sent a shiver down my spine, in a good way.

--

 " I do like to eat pancakes and drink coffee in the mornings, to keep the body stable." I always forget he's an alternate, he's just too humanoid to be one. I get up to go brush my teeth for the morning to find.. my left arm has gone.. alternate? Like it's completely black, and made of that goo that Cesar's left half is made of.. it's odd, I start worrying, what if Cesar sees me like this? Then it suddenly goes away.. I can control being an alternate, kinda sick ngl. 

~"Cesar's" POV~

He's been in the bathroom for a while, I walk over to the bathroom door and knock on it, "Mark? Are you okay in there?" I can feel him get a bit nervous for a second, "oh uh.. yeah im good in here!" He opens the door and walks out, I start holding his hand as we walk to the kitchen. "I made breakfast!" He gasps as he sees the whole buffet of food I made. His mouth obviously waters as he speed - walks over to the dining table. "Wow, dude, how did you do all this?" He asks. "I have pro skills."

After we were done eating I put the leftovers In the fridge, there is a LOT of leftovers, I look back and mark is hiding his left arm. "Dude what's wrong? Why are you hiding your arm?" He looked at me with what looked to be a reassuring expression'. "I just hit my arm on the table, no biggie.."  it looked black to me, but it must be where I'm standing. "Well, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to watch a movie or show or something?" I said, trying to break the awkward silence. "Yeah, that would be nice.." he looked down at his arm, I went to go see what we could watch. Jurassic world, Saw, IT, wait! " ah - hah! I found the perfect movie mark!" 

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"South Park: bigger, longer, and uncut!"

"Oh!" He comes running to the couch, he loves South Park.

I turn on the movie as he puts his head on my lap, he has his eyes fixated onto the tv screen. I give him a soft kiss on his neck, he giggles, I kiss him a few more times then pet his head. All of a sudden his arm turns black, he's a quarter alternate now.. that must've been why he was trying to hide his arm earlier. "Mark, were you trying to hide your arm from me because I... infected you Last night?" He looks at me, fear dwelling in his cute, hazel eyes. "Yeah... I was scared about it, I didn't want to acknowledge it at all." He looked away. "It's okay babe. I'm literally an alternate, I don't mind! Come on, you look kind of cute with it anyways.." I blush slightly, I can tell he is blushing too.

~Mark's POV~

I let my alternate side come out, it makes me feel.. odd .. but Cesar says i look cute with it so im going to keep it, i guess i'll only hide it in public. I take out my phone and take a quick selfie of us cuddling. "What are you doing?" Cesar asks, a little nervous. "What? It's just a selfie." The left of his face drips, like sweat. "What if people figure out i'm an alternate, and that you're cuddling with an alternate?" I never really realised that, i look up at him as i wipe the goo off of my face. "It'll be okay, Cesar, people on Instagram are kind of stupid and will probably think it's lighting or something" He nods "yeah i've noticed that" The movie ends and we get up and walk to the bedroom

END OF CHAPTER 3!!!

this is really fun to write, the next chapter is going to be  a crossover chapter with my friend @HaiItsAxel

ty for reading!!