Chapter 2

Yagoo: Y/N! So soon too!

Y/N: Might as well, it's a lonely walk home so I have to keep myself occupied somehow. 

Yagoo: you walk home? Do you need me to send someone to drive you home?

Y/N: nonsense, it's manageable so I'd rather not waste anyone's time.

Yagoo: Y/N, you're not wasting anyone's time. Your wellbeing is important.

I quickly fell silent. Yagoo clears his throat as to regain my attention.

Yagoo: Anyways, as I was saying earlier. I'd like to cut you a special offer Y/N. Many of the EN talents watch and enjoy your stream, and my agency is looking for some big titles. So I am offering you a spot to collab with the girls if you'd like.

Y/N: A Collab?

Yagoo: Yes! Of Course, I see no reason why not.

Y/N: It'd be an honour, really, however don't you think this is jumping the gun a bit?

Yagoo: Nonsense! What better way to announce you'll be working with them than a Collab!

Y/N: I see, and who will I be collabing with?

Yagoo: That's a surprise, so what do you say?

I slow down my walk for a bit and ponder. A wonderful deal albeit, but would the collab's be too much for me? I was already a nervous wreck talking with Yagoo and A-chan, but talking to hundreds of thousands of people with a popular Vtuber might make me just faint.

Y/N: I think I'll take you up on that offer...

Yagoo: Splendid! We'll send a personal Limo to pick you up and take you over to Headquarters to set up a collab tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your day Mr. Y/N

Before I could ask he hung up. I look down at my phone as I quietly begin the rest of my walk home.

I finally open the door and embrace the warm air of my home. With a deep breath, the door shuts behind me as I throw my stuff onto the couch.

Y/N: Ahhh shit, I have work tomorrow. I should probably ask to reschedule with Yagoo-

My phone interrupts my thoughts  as I check to see Alex texting me.

Alex: Hey Y/N! Yagoo told me all about your deal. Don't worry about tomorrow. Clover and Zoey can handle it and we won't be too busy. We have to revamp our recipes for our new customers!

Y/N: Huh, lucky me.

I open twitter to see what's new. Nothing really except a few tweets and pieces of art I like. One caught my eye as I open it. It was a picture of Gura sitting on my lap while we were playing on a switch. It was cute and decided to retweet it, then added that I won't be streaming today due to fatigue, which was complete bullshit but whatever. I quickly head upstairs and change into something more comfortable, before opening Holocure.

Y/N: Here we go again...

After hours of playing and getting a few characters closer to what I need to 100%, I decide to finish off the session with some Gura, while thinking about what A-chan said.

A-chan: Well Congrats! I'm sure most girls would be excited to see you. Especially Gura.

It's such a shock that popular vtubers, especially Gura. I brush the thoughts off and decide to finish my play session as the music and sound effects fill the room that would normally be full of silence.

~Timeskip~

I shoot up awake to a call. I look around a bit dazed before gathering my surroundings. Reaching for my phone, stretching in the process to get myself going, I open to see the caller ID. Yagoo it read, I sit up and try to sound like I didn't just wake up.