Chapter 1

Cold and frosty night, nothing but the calming drops of rain scattering across the roofs of many houses. You can't help but feel calm, a sense of serenity to most. However that's not the same case for...

???: FUCK

him...

Y/N groaned as he slouched in his chair. He rubbed his eyes as he takes a deep breath, before opening his eyes again and looking at the game over screen. On another monitor towards his right, was a flurry of words at what some might say inhumane speeds.

Y/N: Yeah Yeah, shut up chat. I know I choked.

The chat proceeded to fill up with the words clip it and other various emotes as the H/C haired boy runs his fingers through his hair and looks at the time.

Y/N: Ah shit, well that's enough Holocure for today. I know I promised to 100% it but damn this is getting tedious.

After saying his goodbyes and waving to the webcam, he turned off his PC as he stood up and stretched. He shuffled over to his bed and immediately flopped onto it before drifting off. Before he did a soft voice was heard.

???: goodnight darling~

timeskip

Your POV

As I woke up, I couldn't help but feel well rested, which normally doesn't happen. I look over at my phone to see it's almost 11am, an hour before my shift. I sat up and stretched, feeling really good for once. As I freshen up and get ready I open up my twitter and see what's going on. So far only a few vtubers trending and a few pieces of art. I open up my art tag and see several pieces of art regarding last night. Some looking really good about me destroying the game, while others were just drawings of my despair losing. I chuckle and like a few, before I see a certain drawing with Me patting Gura's head, which makes sense since she is the first I finished all the stages with. I smile and like and retweet it before I stuff my phone in my pocket, slip on a hoodie of F/C and head out to grab a coffee before work.

Timeskeep

As I enter the cafe, I'm greeted by two other coworkers, Clover and Zoey. Clover has his uniform on with his sleeves rolled up and dress pants. His black glasses and black hair all bringing his uniform to a nice close. Zoey was struggling to put on her tie as her orange hair was a bit messy, but some effort was made. Her sleeves weren't rolled up but she still wore the same black dress pants as she quotes "skirts are lame".

Zoey: Greetings Y/N!

Clover: Hello

I simply nod and wave at them before heading to the back to get my uniform.

Y/N: Where's Alex?

Clover: he's getting something important, because apparantly we have a special guest coming to our cafe.

Y/N: Ahh, I hope I don't have to serve them. It'd be awkward if they know who I am.

Zoey: Oohh, about that...

I step out in my uniform and glare at Zoey.

Y/N: About what?

Zoey sheepishly rubs the back of her neck and giggles awkwardly.

Zoey: you're front today. Clover will be in the kitchen with Alex while I'm serving orders.

I groan as I rub my eyes. But not too long I hear the door swing open violently. Alex is there panting while looking at all of us.

Alex: Zoey, fix your tie! Clover, clean your glasses! Y/N, put on your tie! We have to get this place clean and ready for our guest!

Alex rushes by us as Clover removes his glasses and Zoey groans, before looking at me and pouting.