💎Nerd × Popular boy 💎

Nerd  × Popular boy ✨

  Top- Minho ✓
  Bottom-Jisung ✓

Summary: Jisung is the popular boy at university with a jock boyfriend, yet he seems to have some unknown relation with the 'nerd'
Minho.

•| Word Count- 2k + 719 words |•

🍷Genre:Fluff and slight smut 🍷

__________

Han Jisung.
The name was pretty popular at the university.
Though the person held a secret nobody knew, a little secret.

°-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•°

The bell rang as students poured out of their classrooms rushing towards the cafeteria for recess.

Meanwhile Jisung, the pretty and savage boy of the university, when stepped into the cafeteria there were loads of chatters.

A boy, brawny and muscular, sort of a gym guy came up to Jisung.Hugging his side, he spoke loudly for everyone to hear.

"Babe, how's your day going?"Jisung smirks leaning towards his ear and whispers,

"Good, but could have been better if you could help.."

The boy just laughs at Jisung's horny behaviour as he drags Jisung to a place where all his friends were seated.

The boy, Jisung's very recent boyfriend looks around his hand in the air as he waves and points his finger on another boy and calls him.

The other boy, who looked nerdy with the round rimmed spectacles, his silver hair combed neatly to a side,
tight fitted checkered shirt, a sweater on top and some black pants with polished shoes came up.

"Nerd!Get us our food and better be quick unless you want a beating!"

The other boys in the group laugh.
All except for Jisung.

He just stares at the boy, who stares back at Jisung, only, through his round glasses.

"Baby what would you eat?"

Jisung quickly ordered his menu for lunch to the boy who forwarded it to the nerd like boy.

"Lee Minho,
isn't it?A white-collared scholarship student?haha!"

Jisung's boyfriend sniggers with the other boys seeing a teacher going on a round.

Once she disappeared they were back on it with Minho, who quickly bought the food back to the place to get rid of them, already.

"Can I perhaps leave ?"

Minho asks his stomach growling lowly as the grumbles submerged in the noisy cafeteria saving him some embarassment.

"Not until we have some fun?Right guys ?!"
Jisung's boyfriend spoke hastily getting up, rubbing his palms together.